Is anyone super invested in more diversity and inclusion in WoW?

These threads, and the varying conversations of different sociopolitical topics that fester in them, are a cancer.

2 Likes

The legal department.

1 Like

i am not interested at all in playing a game where politics and agendas have a place. In fact it is a huge deterrent for me, and makes me want to puke at the sole idea.

9 Likes

insert “you’re a -ist” or “-phobic” here

2 Likes

like if i didnt expect a comment like this lmao. You guys are so damn previsible its not even funny.

edit: OR
 maybe u are being ironic, in which case take my LOL and +1

1 Like

Yes, or they can just not allocate resources to putting things in the game that will only appeal to less than 1% of people.

Your feelings are heard, understood and acknowledged by anyone with a brain.

They could always hire a literary consultant who will teach them how to integrate diverse characters into the game without making it feel like they’re doing it because they were ordered to.

Let Jojo finish Stone Ocean’s anime. Then let Netflix burn.

Also after I take some shows from it

gently hushes and comforts Devilman Crybaby There there. Nothing bad will ever happen to you

2 Likes

Only thing I want off it is supernatural and dragon’s race to the edge lol

no they need to not waste their resources on that

Devilman, Dorohedoro, Castlevania. Season 1 of Tuca and Bertie. Just a lot of animated goodies before I’d let Netflix burn

2 Likes

why not knock all the birds with one stone and have every npc be “ambiguous” - ppl can make their own assumptions/wishes.

Defeats the point of representation really

My character is Albino.

I’m an albino blueberry elf!!

(It is the lightest pigments I could pick lol)

2 Likes

Are you saying that their writing skills could not stand improvement, or that there should be no diversity whatever in the game?

Diversity in the population is the natural order of things. If you look around and see only white men like yourself, that’s because you have chosen to associate only with white men.

Any popular media can represent its audience and use this to its advantage in appealing to a broader population. I don’t understand why so many people think everything should be whitewashed, as though somehow women, people of color, trans, and people of minority gender orientation somehow altogether make up less than 1% of the population.

Stop swearing, potty mouth!

1 Like

Not me. But with topics like this I kind of wish there was some game company that would make an MMO that somehow catered to every kind of style of gameplay, and every kind of minority imaginable just to see how it would go.

For people who rarely see themselves in the media they consume diversity and inclusion is a very welcome change.

1 Like

Blizzard did bad things so they have to project their actions onto the playerbase and “fix” what we (they) did. All of this for social credit and to distract from their deeds.

Blizzard Cares ℱ

1 Like