Is anyone super invested in more diversity and inclusion in WoW?

Ooh don’t forget Dungeons and Dragons animated series.

2 Likes

Oh boy there you go again…

2 Likes

Diversity and inclusion are fine. I just think that new “tool” they are planning to use is a bit much. It’s one of those things that I don’t necessarily care about in regard to the data it provides. I just have to question why they need this data to begin with.

1 Like

That sounds so gay

4 Likes

EXACTLY!
the secret govermnent of the lizard people are planning to overthrow us by dividing us as a people!
:crazy_face:
/sarcasm

1 Like

Sorry. explain it again for me?

What boxes?

This game is built on fictional racism lol

3 Likes

That’s not even remotely true. People want to be able to be who they are without constantly being harassed for it. No one is taking away from you, they are just taking their rightful, equal place. Sad.

Can’t. Blizzard is watching. They would take offense to me explaining.

And… muting this waste of 0’s and 1’s.

:point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2: :point_up_2:

1 Like

NO I am interested in a better game not whos mental illnesses it may hurt!

4 Likes

in real life the reverse happens

Remember when we used to cut the other faction’s head off

2 Likes

I couldn’t care less about diversity and inclusion in WoW or any other game, I just want to play a game for fun.

2 Likes

Next there will be an entire LGBTQ expansion. Where all the heroes and heroines will become TRANS!!!

This thread is still going?

#LGBTQ+2BLTBBQE=MC2PI=3.14

Understand what you’re saying but I’m not opposed to more diversity on top of that :kissing_heart:

I don’t care if you’re gay, lesbian, trans, straight, male, female, black, white, red, plaid, green, etc. Here’s what i care about, are you showing up to raid? on time? you have food (real and in game) drinks (real and in game) flasks, pots. Are you going to be helpful or are you going to be an a**. this and more. there’s a lot of good stuff on the horizon that makes me want to get back to raiding again, maybe as a healer once more but i have zero interest in real world politics in something that i play to get away from that nonsense. I have no problem treating anyone as a decent human being so long as i get the same, i just want to bring back drunk raiding night.