Is anybody else struggling with the War Crime simulator that is Horde Side Assaults right now?

don’t forget voiding bunch of raptors too. animal mistreatment goes a long way.

2 Likes

War is war. Though to be fair, that end quest in Zulzadir for the alliance was FLIPPING AMAZING! Riding an Undead Void Devilsaur? Yes, I’ll take more of that please.

3 Likes

I’m in agreement with you. My response was directed at the two chuckleheads trying to nullify Alliance culpability in response to your posts.

4 Likes

Well technically it wasnt undead. More like a void creature using an existing skeleton. Something like a golem (but cooler) would be a better description.

Still, it was a fun quest (mechanical issues aside).

The Darkshore warfront is gross. I don’t want to kill elves on their land just because Sylvanas and her edgelord boyfriend ordered me to. What happened to Metzens horde? The ones who fought for honor and survival? /sigh

23 Likes

It’s there for a short time and we’re not usiing it for any progress really. Few issues shouldn’t matter. And again, it’s awesome.

As a monk and a player that loved the old honor Horde, this pushes me closer to just leaving the game. I have lots of horde items around my home but the pride just isn’t there anymore. I hope Sourfang pulls something amazing off to return it but I’m already bitter by having to wait to be told to have morals.

8 Likes

no it was undead we got a bunch of them running about

You wouldnt last being a DK, Death Knights are worthy heros they kill who must die and see no warcrimes just fixing the issue.

1 Like

Yea.
I’m no doctor Jim but i think they have some medical terminology for that.

zombie t-rex, want one for a pet, but devs said no

Horde are the “evil bad guys.”

Face it.

As a Horde player, you often have to say “I was just following orders.” Look that up, if you don’t get the significance.

6 Likes

War is war I agree but it’s tough for Horde players to get behind being forced into playing the Axis from WW2. It sucks for anyone who desires to play their Horde toons as noble.

16 Likes

After seeing this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/a6hw18/all_of_this_greyness_sure_feels_great_for_my/

I almost want to quit Horde… almost.

4 Likes

Morals imo

Its not bad once you accept that the Horde are the objectively bad people in WoW lore and that accordingly they do evil things.

I have not been cool with a lot of stuff Blizzard has been doing with the Horde lately. Sylvanas’s shennanigans after we’ve already thrown Garrosh off the throne makes even less sense.

2 Likes

I don’t take the storyline so seriously, so I don’t mind performing heinous acts, just as long as they aren’t happening to me.

1 Like

I am part of that audience you speak of.

My Horde guild was telling me I need to go back to the Alliance if I had a problem killing people tending to the wounded, cause it’s no different than killing the people they healed.

Y’all have some weird morals.

7 Likes