Is anybody else struggling with the War Crime simulator that is Horde Side Assaults right now?

Playing a Sin’dorei Paladin it’s pretty rough for me right now. Wish Quel’dorei existed so I could just change sides.

Lady Liadrian of all people asked me to take out an Alliance Agent. Said Alliance Agent? Mistweaver Monk healing injured civilians.

I’m sure there is an audience for this stuff on Horde Side, but I feel pretty disconnected from my character right now. Would be fine if I was playing a Death Knight or something.

209 Likes

Well, after killing a rare that was just trying to heal injured civilians, I accepted this is what the Horde is. Which is sad because I love my Horde characters but if I don’t want to feel like a complete douche I play on my Alliance monk.

58 Likes

Nah, I’m having fun with the incursions. Nice to see Liadrin, Rokhan, and Cromush getting in on the fun too.

21 Likes

It’s almost as if the developers are making Jaina’s argument for her at the end of Mists. The Horde should be dismantled because there’s no honor in this conflict or its conduct now.

I recently played through the Horde assault on Brennadam on my Dwarf main and that experience coupled with the events of Teldrassil made me want to shelve my Tauren characters.

I figured they threw their armor down in disgust by the road side, told their commander what they thought of such an attack on a civilian population and rode off to some distant land, never to be seen again.

118 Likes

Horde has chosen, via crappy writing I might add, to ally themselves with the Banshee queen.

58 Likes

Yeah. I genuinely want to stop playing my Paladin since the only quests or even war campaign quests being thrown his way involve being heinously evil.

33 Likes

Liadrin is a liar and a hypocrite, so don’t feel too bad. Just hope Turalyon blows up her head with a massive infusion of the Light through her eyes, Raiders of the Lost Ark style

64 Likes

My intention isn’t to have a fight start between Horde, or Alliance ideology.

Just wondering if there are other members of the Horde that are struggling to play the quest lines right now.

22 Likes

and i’m trying to assuage your feeling by reminding you Liadrin is a lying character and you shouldn’t take her seriously as a ‘righteous moral paladin’.

15 Likes

Yep, there’s a reason my tauren shaman is still sitting at 110. If the horde can clean their act up he might get leveled, but otherwise, only my Alliance characters are gonna get played this xpac.

23 Likes

The Horde was always all about Genocide, and War Crimes. It’s a wonder it took you this long to figure it out.

They have been since WC 1.

18 Likes

Was directed to kill a rare, didn’t bother to check out what they were doing. Target neutralized.

49 Likes

As an alliance I remember killing den mothers in northrend and stealing babies for the walrus people…

34 Likes

It really sucks. The whole Sira Moonwarden and Delaryn thing felt really scummy and like Nathanos was having me physically violate a couple of Night Elves for the sole purpose of torturing them by way of undead transformation.

Villainous overtones were cool but idk if they chose the right ones this time around.

56 Likes

… Was this just a sneaky way to ask for High Elves?

59 Likes

I stopped playing Horde after War of Thorns…no regrets.

IDK, did you expect it to somehow get better after that?

13 Likes

It’s ok, Talanji and the Zandalari will make the Horde great again, with Bwonsamdi’s help, of course.

5 Likes

I’m assuming you skipped Warcraft 3…

9 Likes

Nope played em all and the bonus content, and expac.

I’m just trying to play a Quel’dorei Paladin. Only one faction for that right now.

3 Likes