Is anybody else struggling with the War Crime simulator that is Horde Side Assaults right now?

Not of the Darkspear. nice cop out.

3 Likes

My dwarf would argue that

1 Like

War is war its not even the worst thing thats happened over the history of the games.

2 Likes

I do play both sides

1 Like

When did the Alliance go in and massacre a Darkspear settlement? I’d like to know cause it’s content that seems fun. I don’t know of anything like that, spent a lot of time helping them despite being Alliance.

6 Likes

This was the work of Lady ashvane, ya know the woman who had evil intentions from start to finish and attempting to take over Kul Tiras.

My money says the Lord admiral never knew of any of this so nothing was done.

14 Likes

Didn’t need another “i want high elves” thread.

8 Likes

ssssSSSSh…excellent

2 Likes

imagine being a druid right now

i chilled next to my fellow nelf and worgen druids just a few months ago! and now i am literally taking shots at the guy who taught us our craft? and burning a TREE? i AM a tree (part time)! W…t…flip…??? :confounded: :skull_and_crossbones:

30 Likes

That is Lady Ashvanes work. You know, the lady we ousted and the horde decided to recruit!

38 Likes

Yep. Blizzard has decided to throw out all actual character development at this point in favor of cringy mustache twirling stories now. Gotta keep that morally grey justification going no matter how little sense it makes.

Speaking of which, I have yet to figure out how the Draenei haven’t outright attacked the Void Elves given that they are now openly going around and spreading the void around, corrupting wildlife with it for their own ends.

20 Likes

If Blizzard doesn’t drop the ball, the Tauren may be backing off on their support before the expansion is over.

I did the opening scenario on both Alliance and Horde side.

Baine’s responses about Saurfang, and his last comment before he left really made it clear his heart was NOT in it.

I wouldn’t be surprised if a civil war erupts (and I expect it will, bad writing and all) the Tauren will be among the first to support it.

6 Likes

I don’t know, Baine always seems to roll over whenever anyone threatens the tauren. He seems okay with having his people die fighting the Alliance, but not with the idea of them dying fighting the Horde.

3 Likes

Actually I’m not committing war crimes, I’m not killing civilians, I’m not just following orders, and I’m not concerned with any potential punishment. I’m just doing some quests in a game.

6 Likes

That’s an interesting statement.

3 Likes

I’m just in it for the gold and other treasure.

5 Likes

You…you do know that literally our first quest in Tiragarde is to walk in and bust the place up, and that the entire overarching plot for that zone is to bring down the ringleader who owns it.

…Right?

42 Likes

You mean the place I went through like a scythe through wheat purging every lackey of Ashvane’s I could find, sending all of the children to rescue?

Yeah, there’s nobody left there. I cleared it out entirely, and we unseated Ashvane from her power base for that reason, among other reasons.

32 Likes

Well, no. I play Horde. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Then you chose to refer to those events… why, exactly?

12 Likes