Is anybody else struggling with the War Crime simulator that is Horde Side Assaults right now?

Nope, I love killing alliance and their allies.

11 Likes

That one kinda made me go ew when I did it. I get if they don’t want a healer helping out healthy soldiers during a fight but she was just helping injured people.

14 Likes

Devs don’t know how to write for Horde confirmed.

54 Likes

I want Quel’dorei for Alliance too… :pleading_face::pleading_face:

11 Likes

Yeah, I’m treating a lot of this as something I’m witnessing, rather than something my character is doing.

And that’s even on my Warlock, who in principle isn’t above shady doings, but isn’t going to stand for stupid doings, which most of this is. He knows we’re being played and is just checking off the days before he can turn his dark magic against worthwhile targets.

Meanwhile, don’t think it’s all flowers and sunshine for the Alliance. Did the Alliance incursion on Zul’dazar yesterday, and man… freakin’ void elves…

If there are any crusader types on the Alliance side who want to clean house, maybe start with those purple doofuses. (I know, you have a superabundance of purple doofuses… the new ones, I mean).

31 Likes

You do that as horde too. It’s for Kaluak rep. good try though.

14 Likes

Possibly, but they definitely know how to write for Forsaken

14 Likes

Didn’t read the quest, but it did strike me as odd that my target was a panda mistweaver(was just focused on levelling). Had I been paying attention, I’d of skipped that. Ugh, as if my hands weren’t already stained with blood that just never washes off. /sigh Different warlord, same damned crusade.

21 Likes

My point is no one cried about it, and everyone wanted the kaluk fishing pole, horde and alliance, so why does everyone suddenly have a conscious about doing the stupid world quest.
There are tons of quests on both sides that are just senseless killing for mediocre rewards.

18 Likes

The thing about war crimes… no one’s forcing you to do them. You can choose not to do the quest. No one is forcing you to murder civilians.

Are you trying to use the Nuremberg Defense of “I was just following orders”? There’s no punishment for not doing the quest (other than not advancing the questline).

11 Likes

If the Wolvar were a Horde or Alliance playable race the outcome would be different. If Echo Isles was burning and Human paladins were disco dancing atop a pile of dead trolls after the Alliance gets a quest to purge the Echo Isles, you’d be mad if you gave an ounce of care for the lore and trolls as a favourite race. If you don’t have a favourite race then none of this applies.

9 Likes

Thsese threads are pointless. We all know that the Blizzard writing team is writing the Horde as evil this expansion. It’s fruitless to complain about it on the forums.

9 Likes

The only defense I’m using is, it’s just a game, and that’s a qiluick 1 of 4 to get a 370.

3 Likes

I was quite happy blasting void elves to bits

8 Likes

I haven’t even touched the doctor in Brennadam, i aint touching that.

i know it’s just a game but i got a moral code, man

33 Likes

There’s plenty of troll slaughtering already in the game.

3 Likes

I enjoyed crushing most of the other folks, but yeah, this Mistweaver didn’t sit right with me.

Oh well, I’ll live.

1 Like

I think the death quote of the mistweaver was “the people here need healing, and so do you”. I take that to mean in a spiritual sense not a physical one.

15 Likes

Daelin Proudmoore was right.

“Can your blood attone for genocide, orc? Your Horde killed countless Innocents with it’s rampage across Stormwind and Lordaeron. Do you really think you can just sweep all that away and cast aside your guilt so easily? No, your kind will never change, and I will never stop fighting you!”

- Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore to Thrall as the Horde assaults Theramore at the end of the Third War.

31 Likes

There are many kinds of abuses, and ultimately, it’s just a game. Unfortunately we have to live the hand Blizzard has dealt us.

I’ll just leave this link to child abuse and child slavery here. Ashvane Foundry.

How you Alliance can ally yourselves with such a race is beyond me. Zandalari children are treated so much better. :slight_smile:

https://imgur.com/gallery/lSXO4DE

3 Likes