Ion says pvp participation is doing well

Holy cow man… you are like one of my relatives who can’t let things go, can you?
I said, I logged in on Wednesday. I was asked to do expeditions… I complied.

It sad you considered the date a lie as clearly someone got the date wrong, but the day was correct? I feel sorry for you, as you can’t let that little thing go and move on…

Wow… I am so proud of you - you claim my one day of logging in, i actively play all the time.

You can’t accept you are wrong even though I have proven to you several times I am correct.

You can’t accept you miss understood words, and mixed sentences around. (some how this is my fault?)

Clearly are freaking out and can’t take ques on a public forums on proven points in which clearly show you are incorrect.

I do suggest heeding your own advice and take a break because…

1 Like

You’re intentionally being obtuse about the point. The point was you claimed you weren’t paying for the game and you were. And then additionally, on top of the fact that you had an active sub you were actually logging in and playing. And you denied it. But you were wrong. You tried to pretend you hadn’t logged in in several days. But you had. The day I started debating with you was the same day you got the achievement you claimed you hadn’t gotten.

That’s because you fail to comprehend English. I said I don’t believe you. Not that you actively play all the time. At this point we know you lie and backpedal a lot so no one has any reason to believe what you claim.

How have I been wrong? You paid a sub to play and claimed you didn’t. You played the day we started this tangent and you claimed you didn’t, and now you’re backpedaling and arguing about the date you mentioned, but the reality is it was yesterday regardless of what the local date was there. Where exactly have I been wrong? You keep making claims that are demonstrably false.

I’m not the one crying and begging people to stop responding to me. That’s you btw. Your responses to me are pure entertainment. Why would I ask you to stop?

One day is not several…

I don’t know your point here… “We” you have a mouse in your pocket? I didn’t back pedal, except you were/still are incorrect regarding my previews statements, claim I am wrong even though proving to you said otherwise.

I am not paying.
No one brought up the statement that i logged in… all we were talking about was when my sub ends (.E. not paying). You were the one who pointed I logged in one day and joined in a conversation that had nothing to with what we were discussing. (I.E. not minding your own business - thus starting an argument.)

You can’t let go on your own mistakes. You keep delivering incorrect/false information. That is all on you… and it is sad you posting false information and someone having to correct you is entertaining to you.

Quibbling over semantics. How cute.

When does your sub run out? That’s when you’re not paying. According to you your sub is still active.

Actually, the point made was that you pay to play a game you think is bad and you claimed you didn’t. Except you did. You seemed to not realize that you could post on the forums without an active sub and you told us your sub was active. And then I looked and saw that not only was your sub active but you were actively logging in and playing and getting achievements which proved you were doing so. That was just icing on the cake.

Again, what mistakes have I made? Your sub is still active, even though you claimed you weren’t paying for the game. You logged in and played yesterday, even though you’re claiming you haven’t played in months, besides yesterday no that you got caught with the achievement. Where am I wrong? Prove me wrong on something and I’ll gladly concede it.

Does this actually work? Pretending you’re quitting the game to get your way I mean?

i don’t know why dude is trolling you so hard.

I really do not know how to be more clearer to you… I am not paying… If I was still paying, I would not receive warnings letting me know this information.

You clearly can’t comprehend what is going on/what is happening.
again… what you are stating clearly shows to mind your p’s and q’s becuase we were talking about paying and not paying/sub ends… No one mentioned logging in except you…

I never logged in yesterday… (which was Thursday… again proven by the screen shot)

I don’t know how someone is pretending to quit the game when they actually are quitting the game.

I know… You are right.

I really need to quit responding.

2 Likes

that would be smart. better to not respond now then risk losing your temper and getting reported.

3 Likes

This is the same Ion who said people had a hard time finding the vendor. Anything stating that PvP is fine is a flatout lie in both BFA and Legion.

2 Likes

What drama… People who only come to the forums to “prove” that no one has ever left the game, and the people who claim they have unsubbed haven’t. They sound very angry and bitter, almost as if they’re getting no pleasure from playing the game. Which a fair number actually don’t. Or maybe they think they’ll get a job offer if they post enough.

It’s taking you an awful long time to respond. Guess the copy-paste-copy-paste-copy-paste-copy-paste format is a bit tedious, eh?

I give up. You bored everybody in the thread. Does that mean you win the internet?

I’m not trolling. I’m pointing out his dishonesty. Here’s the conversation that spawned this:

So he claimed not to pay for the game. Then said he wasn’t buying a token. Then said it was a fact that BFA sucks, which is just trollish garbage. And finally admitted he had a sub active that was ending “soon”. Maybe if he wouldn’t have been deceptive and lied he wouldn’t have to backpedal into arguing about irrelevant minutia as an argument. Wanna know who the troll is? The guy who claims his sub runs out in a few days. That’s the troll. And it all spawned off of him throwing snark at someone else because they like the game.

do you think i didn’t read the thread? i read the thread.

Just a guy on the sideline here, you seem a little bit obsessed.

4 Likes

Right? Totally derailing the thread for this nonsense too. Like who even cares if the other dude played on what day or not.

2 Likes

as far as the thread goes every time i try to do arena it says “you cannot do that as warlock” :frowning:

Hah. I’m bored. Classic went down for the AV stress test :frowning:

But if I had to take a wild guess in the dark all the people salty with me are people who are actually pissy about the topic in general.

About being unsubbed?

It’s not OK. It’s far from OK. Even some of the biggest Blizzard white knights can’t say PvP is good this xpac.

It started out OK, but each change they make it has just gotten worse and worse.

They nerf some abilities or traits by such substantial amounts making them completely useless and don’t really change the tooltips so you’ll just enter BG and notice some moves hit like a wet noodle for no reason.

Should’ve just brought back PvP vendors and resilience. I’m not even mentioning the poor class design or maledict etc.

Poor, bad, not ok.

Reference to one of my favorite youtubers

BLIZZARD IT’S TIME TO STOP

1 Like

People get so mad so fast. None of this back and forth stuff on the forum will make the game as good as any of us would like it. It’s highly unlikely that anyone at Blizzard who actually matters stops by to read the forum anyway, unless it’s just for laughs while they’re at the bar.

All bs aside, the only thing that makes massive changes to the game is to stop paying a sub - by token or actual money. Continuing to pay for a bad product shows the company it’s not bad and encourages to continue down the same road.

3 Likes

You sound like the saltiest one here.

There is no indication they even care about this.