Ion confirms Visage Form in Combat in Development

how exactly would you identify this as female if not for the breasts?

It just looks like a buff Dracthyr without wings…
If you mean color scheme, then rejoice because pink dragons will be a thing.

That’s nice. Considering the mog limitations, it only makes sense to at least allow both to be playable at all times.

Considering dragons have away to transform themselves their armor would change with them so it doesn’t matter what they wear it would changes as well. The only issue is the appearance of the sex to some as it is part of our human nature to judge .

You cannot see the difference in shape?

I was getting concerned at how many posters appear to be only able to identity characters as female by the display of breasts.

I am now actively concerned.

Which isn’t even a new concept in WoW itself, much less high fantasy at large

Hmm, maybe a plume or ornament would help with identifying between them after all in the world we do see this.

The figure. If you need breasts to figure out someone is female, then I’ve got some news for you

LOL,think about this I don’t think people realize female reptiles are larger than their counter parts so if you wish blizz to make them real you’re in for a surprise.

If you really think that in current times everything with a small waist and big hips is female … then I have some news for you

Hard to argue with this, but I still think it hurts the dragon side of the class.

Afraid they may use this as a reason to offer less armor customization for dracthyr dragon form.

2 Likes

As it should be. Visage form has all of the good customizations, zero reason that shouldn’t be visible in combat.

I mean the Visage form is already the reason why Dracthyr are not displaying full armor.

1 Like

So people want a DH form than a dragon.

3 Likes

That would look great. Would be nice to have males with traits that are usually associated with feminity.

But Blizzard has an allergy against wide hips and a compulsion for inflated ballons on steroids for males so…

Oh, so in otherwords a transgender? Omg, blizz you open it.

I think the reason for their limited arnor options is because of the uniqueness of the model.

It is the least humanoid of the bunch.

They did say it will have its own unique armor customization, so hopefully it looks really good and is plentiful.

It is just so bad that this concept is basically like Worgen
And Worgen has all their Armor displayed in Wolf form and in Human form… not just one of both.

1 Like

No, they want DH trans and bottom line of it. This where it doesn’t matter to argue the point.

Looks more like lazy design. Transmog and no armor options are already part of the game, it won’t hurt any customization for dragon form, so I think the only thing missing is the work put into adjusting armor for the dragon form.

2 Likes

No, transphobe.