Ion confirms Visage Form in Combat in Development

Wow, they really don’t want to create female dracthry forms.

would you be able to tell female from male if I showed you 2 pictures of dragons?

2 Likes

Pretty sure the dance studio is still in development as well.

Get hyped!

They are not dragons!!!

They are dragonoids created from dragons and mortals.

If they were actual dragon, this wouldn’t be an issue.

So Deathwing took mortal and cross breed them with dragons,omg.

I cannot find where it was said but my impression from the interview is that he took their essences (which I took to mean spirit), and blended them.

But it definitely said: dragon and mortal races.

I never said any of that. Just it’s possible to state what you love about the new race without demeaning what others love about the new race

There is a difference between dragonkin and Dracthyr still.

Dragonkin are mortals infused with draconic powers that changed their bodies.

But Dracthyr are entirely artificial and created by using the Essences of the 5 dragonflight and Essences of the mortals.
As Dragons don’t have a difference in appearance, Neltharion wouldn’t have given Dracthyr different appearances.

1 Like

I am wondering where he did get this essence for the foundation was it willingly given? Maybe the cultist?

In all, I will ask question,that’s what forums are for,If you wish a dragon to have an expression like a human(mortal) that can never happen because they wouldn’t know how to be that.

I never forced anything onto anyone. I ever only display my thoughts and opinions.
I replied to someone that replied me …
that is how conversations and/or discussions work, ya know?

Did I say anything different? No, I did not.

But that does not matter one way or another because it does not change the fact that Dracthry are not Dragons, which was my point.

I don’t know.

Did he have a cult back then?

No matter. If not, it is not like he couldn’t either kidnap victims from the other lands or use the mortal races right there on the islands.

But they are you can’t give up that part of you even if you denied it exists ,just like i can’t give up my Swedish part of me. They can’t give up their dragon instinct.

So my try to explain it wasn’t enough?
With Neltharion being a Dragon, why would he give his creation a difference in appearances?

1 Like

In all ,this would be a good take,a new race on Azeroth learning to find their purpose in the world and of themselves,that along is worth the play.

1 Like

Oh no, I have no interest in them giving up their dragon parts.

In fact, the reason I don’t like the visage is because it is not dragony enough to me.

And it is not that the dracthyr form is too dragony, it’s that is it genderless.

I would like a female dragonoid form like this (artwork of a drakonid from Hearthsone):
Imgur
They don’t even have to include the breasts since so many people are (understandably) critical of mammary glands on a reptile, the clearly female shape is enough for me.

I can’t wait to make a dragon and then not be a dragon. This game has been without playable humans and Elves for too long.

8 Likes

I don’t know, why did he?

Why didn’t he make them actually dragons?

These aren’t just scaled down dragons, they are humanoid dragons.

Why couldn’t have we got this? Instead we get some weird, androgynous, roadkill lizards lol.

2 Likes

LOL, I tell you what come down here and ask the gators what sex they are and look ,see if you can tell the difference. In dragon form there is no difference in appearance but keep on dreaming the exotic in and mind-fantasty ,btw, they do have what you looking for in humanoid form .

1 Like