Ion confirms the datamined blue eyes are not for the Blood Elves

" Blue-Eyed Blood Elves

Ion confirmed that Blue Eyed Blood Elves as a character customization are not planned and just from datamining. Blue Eyed Blood Elves are textures for NPCs, and the real character customizations should be available in the upcoming weeks on Alpha."

Edit: removed the line that triggered people, was supposed to be a joke, oh well…

52 Likes
2 Likes

That’s sort of unnecessary. Nobody liked it when they came here to gloat and rub it in the faces of the high elf fans a couple weeks ago, there’s no reason to stoop to that level in return.

53 Likes

Why would we get mad when they are basically saying there is more to come?

11 Likes

A lot of horde called me crazy and a denier when I suggest the possibility of the eyes being NPC only, just wanted to prove I was right.

16 Likes

(no cookie)

28 Likes

You can expect us to not ask about it anymore, unlike other people told no.

like 3 times

20 Likes

Let’s not be petty. But yeah this is indeed true.

6 Likes

I want tattoos

8 Likes

Yeah I’m saying that’s immature and unnecessary. Just move on, this isn’t worth it.

11 Likes

Bruh there’s like 3 threads out there asking for it or for helves to be changed too, killed or something else.

21 Likes

I see a distinct lack of whining and flagging compared to the other side when they get denied.

5 Likes

I already knew those eyes were not for blood elves.

And they looked nothing like helf eyes anyway.

These spite threads are pointless, people already covered this a dozen times already.

9 Likes

Why? We aren’t the ones pitching an absolute kid fit about high elves.

21 Likes

Horde don’t care, mate. Horde don’t play Blood Elves.

2 Likes

That’s pretty selective considering some threads already got deleted due the flagging.

Yeah hope the helf NPCs don’t get those either TBH, the eyes they have in live are way prettier.

5 Likes

But we haven’t been demanding blue-eyed blood elves. That would be you guys.

19 Likes

Are you sure? Last time we coud really check the data, belves were 50% of horde’s playerbase.

6 Likes

How convenient of a statement.

No, yeah, I believe you.

2 Likes

Oh no…

3 Likes