Ion confirms the datamined blue eyes are not for the Blood Elves

I mean it’s true though, and you can still see threads going on around, even in the Wowhead comments.

1 Like

Yes, normal people definitely whine on a comparable scale to pro-helfers, definitely. Right.

12 Likes

It’s just a game and a joking thread, don’t have to look for morals or maturity here.

1 Like

For all you know we could get more color options OTHER than blue,if they do pop up regardless [wouldn’t be the first time blizz put in a red herring] Besides, people weren’t making thread after thread about eye color so what’s the point of this thread other than to needlessly antagonize. As for the “horde tear” comments from the peanut gallery whilst I enjoy both factions, the more spiteful side of me suddenly wants MORE nelf misfortune… >_>

its fine because you still have to come to the horde to play a pure high elf. this was just a double down on faction distinction pal. the alliance option will always be an inky blot on the screen, status quo hasnt changed

3 Likes

That’s a relief, since there’s none to be found.

7 Likes

-One Legendary
-there will obviously be a BiS

• first Lego takes two weeks apparently

So… does Torghast have any life after I get my BiS leggo two weeks in?

2 Likes

Of course there isn’t, as I said: joke, game.

Yea they had all those options for like 3 colors… Imagine if they actually tried to give some blood elf colors : ). #teamred #redeyes #felleyes #holyeyes #arcaneeyes

2 Likes

You can enjoy my tears of laughter.

4 Likes

Now see what you all did? No Grumble cookies.

3 Likes

(Disgust): This is the absolute worst attitude to take. Shame on you. There were people who genuinely wanted blue eyes, not to spite High Elf fans, but just for the extra customization.

23 Likes

I’d seriously be for it,extra options are always a good thing IMO,it would sure as Hell make alot of dark ranger fans happy for the red ones.

2 Likes

Won’t matter mate because you’re not getting high elves.

6 Likes

It’s more likely you’re just pulling the old “ITS JUST A JOKE GUYS” since your post isn’t really getting the response you wanted.

7 Likes

I swear I’m the only blood elf player that doesn’t give two craps about blue eyes

4 Likes

Yea it was rumoured we would get undead blood elf skins. The blood elf rogue from the war of thorns was a little hint for it.

1 Like

tfw your belf already has blue eyes

3 Likes

There’s also a cloth headpiece that causes your eyes to glow blue. I believe it’s the Priest mythic headpiece for Nighthold

1 Like

oh damn i forgot about that. i need to farm mythic NH on my mage!

2 Likes