Invincible Farming

IMO a bit of bad luck protection and a FF14 style lack of lockouts for ancient content would go a long way.

100 kills = guaranteed drop. No lockout if it’s old.
That would be fantastic.

That means at worst it would be a solid week of one shotting everything over and over. As it sits now we have people running multiple characters through it over and over to get around the lockout issue, and the drop rate is so low your odds of getting it are only ever so slightly lower if you don’t run the instance at all.

IDK if it’s considered “fun” content by anyone really. But I for one would like to see this and other things revised. Blizz just did massive revisions for ZG with the new bijou vendor so hopefully they continue with other content as well… even if only to give slightly more to do and work towards during the endless slog.

I started farming ICC consistently like 3 weeks ago on 10+ toons at end of season since i had nothing to do along with other mounts, and it dropped after 3 weeks on about 11 toons for 3 weeks

last night i looked it showed you had 25kills on this character now the page wont load…

it loads just fine for me

i farmed it on one character over a few months and got it after 32 kills. you should avoid farming it on 10 toons a week, it doesnt help.

According to who ? Its more chances, armory says you dont even have it

A chance is still a chance. It never hurts to give yourself more of those.

you have how many kills to get yours? all my raid mounts were under 100 kills, most under 40. i only run them on one character.

All my mounts i got where on my 11 alts

This is certainly a take.

No thank you to any of this.

1 Like

I feel ya. I run it every week on like 8 toons.

It’s one of those places where I’m all excited and waiting to see it drop and then it doesn’t drop then I say F this place and I’m never coming back only to return and try again the following week.

1 Like

For how rare and valued Invincible is, I wonder if Blizzard could update its model?

I don’t personally have the mount, too much work, but I’d be happy if people got an upgrade to an older mount.

On second thought, is the music box from the same boss? If so I might have to start farming ICC.

Honestly doesn’t look that bad if you have your graphics turned up.

TBH I feel bad for people who still are trying after years of using alt armies. I got both invincible and the brewfest ram this year casually. I know there are players who’ve tried harder than I have and still don’t have it.

I wasn’t even glad after I got it lmao just happy to never see icecrown again

No, I agree, for how old the thing is it holds up pretty well. But I’d love to see a modern version.

Don’t feel bad. When you’re riding around on those mounts you will inspire more people to go out and obtain better and rarer things.

Fun story if the drop rate is accurate or if I remember correctly it should mathematically take 100 runs for it to drop. I got mine exactly on the 100th run

It will be on the trading post soon dw.

how long does it take to grow them from a seed?

That’s not how it works. Every chance is the same. .77%. That never changes. Probability might dictate that something should theoretically drop after a certain number of attempts, but that’s not exact science by any means. RNG doesn’t care about probability.

I’ve had Ashes, Invincible, Iron Juggernaught and other mounts drop many times for me. I’m usually not even going for them and they drop.

They buffed how often mounts can drop now as well so it shouldn’t take that long to gettem.