Invincible Farming

how big can you grow it

I feel this pain deeply. Just did run 542.

Itā€™s cutting into my PvP time lol. I just want it to drop so I can just move on with my gameplay. 10 runs a week is killing me.

Ouch. That is brutal. Since they added the skip to Garrosh it seems more than fair to add a skip to Arthas.

The key is to kill any and all hope that it will happen.

Sincerely,

A former Invincible farmer

Make sure to do the weekly raid quest to kill Yogg when WotLK timewalking comes around. The box rewarded from that quest has a higher chance to drop mounts. If you can find Yogg skip groups in group finder you can get the quest done super quickly too.

I am hoping they do Wotlk remix next so we can get all these RNG mounts.

awww yeah.

just chuck TLPD into my bag, i wonā€™t complain!

I got TLPDā€¦ but canā€™t land invincible after 14 years :joy: :sob:

Oh, i was not aware the devs actually released the drop rate %. Where can i find the OFFICAL statement on that drop rate from a dev?

after 100 kills should be 100% , others games do that

Fixed it for you :smiley:

1 Like

I must also be so unlucky. Just got Ravenlord and Deathcharger early this year and have been farming both of those longer than Iā€™ve been farming the Wrath and Cata mounts. Guess Iā€™ve got a couple more years to go at that rate.

But how will you see it when it drops?

Unfortunately yes. I got it randomly on less than 10 runs.

Its RNG and its terrible. There are other items in the game Iā€™m on the same page as you with. 100s id tries, no dice.

RNG sucks.

I think you got it, but you just cannot see it.

1 Like

I got the Fiery Warhorse back in the day and it disappeared when BFA went live, I put in a ticket but to no availā€¦ :sleepy:

Has anyone made the ā€œhow will you see itā€ joke yet?

I had 2 years of steady farming that and Ashes before invincible dropped, went to get ashes and it dropped the same day. My luck is gone for the next 3 years :joy:

Ashes took a long time, Invinicible took even longer.

I have a 4:1 Preciousā€™s Ribbon drops to Invincible drops rate.

You actually got it 10 years agoā€¦ but because itā€™s invisible you never noticed. Itā€™s still sitting in your mailā€¦ hope this made you feel better with a good laugh.