Introducing the World of Warcraft Classic Fall Conquest

Introducing the World of Warcraft Classic Fall Conquest

Registration is open for the World of Warcraft Classic Fall Conquest!

View Full Article

10 Likes

How disappointing. I read the title and thought we were getting another Korrak’s.

5 Likes

Yeah, I had the same thought too.

1 Like

Y’all really out here trying to make an esport out of Classic of all things???

23 Likes

fix server population

2 Likes

Lame, I was hoping for a new korraks…

Classic esports? Okily dokily.

9 Likes

Shouldn’t this be in the classic forums?

7 Likes

Streamers are already doing it on their own and profiting.

Blizzard must take de moneyz.

I still think esports and WoW do not mix at all but between retail and classic, esporting classic makes way more sense.

Retail be like: Whole teams hidding behind a pillar! Now both teams are hiding behind pillars! Who will blink first and peak?!

Classic be like: Team A’s got a rogue with thunderfury, and that paladin in team B has a sulfuron hand of ragnoros - and hes B teams healer!

3 Likes

nice to see blizz chipping a little money into the classic scene.

4 Likes

Hi, can we get a moderator to move this post to the classic forums?

Thanks.

1 Like

Does anyone know the classic number of players vs retail? who is more.

1 Like

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

deep breath

Ahhhhahahahhahahhahahahahah!

No.

3 Likes

Hard pass.

2 Likes

My only curiosity here is are consumables allowed? This does have the potential to be really cool if done well.

You guys should consider some sort of special streaming client that’s invisible to both teams and can fly some how so that players not in the action can watch it from a good vantage point.

2 Likes

Oh wow this is serious… We can put our servers on the map for the whole world to see.

Maybe interesting to see if Horde and Alliance can play on the same team since it is an actual esport tournament for server pride. (or not)

In a word: yikes

In an additional word: nope

edit: seriously, who did blizzard imagine was asking for such a thing?

3 Likes

NO THANKS!

Please instead remove all the countless hacks that are going on with Classic, such as the massive teleport hacking that is going on. It is very real, links have been posted to videos demonstrating it + websites where you can download it, etc.

Bots that use these hacks are absolutely ruining the game. We demand you do something about it ASAP.

Your silence on these massive hacks and bot issues is absolutely disgusting.

PLEASE FIX THE ACTUAL HACKS BY REMOVING THEM!

-Signed,
Entire WoW Classic community

Edit: https://web.archive.org/web/20200917005003/https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/introducing-the-world-of-warcraft-classic-fall-conquest/645983/19 link so people can compare to see if post is manipulated.

3 Likes

lol that warlock with the stupid corn staff vs high warlord
blizz always loved horde more

3 Likes