Introduce Yourself Here

Hey all,

I played Vanilla through WotLK and into the beginning of Cata back in '04-'10 then took a break before getting back into vanilla wow in '17. I am currently an officer in SF (formerly SPACEFORCE) and enjoyed speed running (#1 NA Horde Naxx) and competing for world bosses throughout Classic Vanilla before taking the foot off the gas a bit for TBC and WotLK classic. I currently raid with a number of retired speed runners in our OG raid. I also raid on Classic Era with OKAY BOONER since earlier this year as I started to get the vanilla itch once again.

I am certainly a (mostly) Vanilla enjoyer and most of my input and commentary will be focused around that version of the game.

4 Likes

Hi,

I’ve began playing WoW sometime during the start of Cataclysm and got my hook from there in on and off spurts. It was pretty neat then, I dabbled with every class and race I could get my hands on but I did yearn to play a Reptillian/Lizardlike race since I did enjoy the Dragon lore of the Warcraft Universe but felt limited to what options were presented.

Enter Dracthyr and Evoker.

My excitement couldn’t have been any greater since then. My main focuses are usually around PvE, PvP and RP overall along with some World Content and Professions on the side.

5 Likes

Hello, I am Vicara. I’ve been playing since Vanilla and I’ve been maining my priest on Moon Guard since 2009. I’m the guild master of Edict and I enjoy all sorts of content and since I like achievement hunting I dip my toes in all sorts of content.

If I had to pick a favorite it would be collecting anything from mounts, pets and toys. I have been a Cutting Edge raider in this guild since Legion and enjoy healing raids. I also enjoy the community on Moon Guard and enjoying roleplaying now and then like recently at the Tournament of Ages event. The latest thing I’ve been focusing on is getting all my professions for every expansion up on my army of alts in preparation for the 10.1.7 achievements being introduced.

The things I expect to talk the most about are achievement/collection related things. I also like to get into the lore for Warcraft. I’ve read most of the books/manga/short stories over the years and like to play multiple characters to see the different view points.

Look forward to discussing the game with you all!

5 Likes

Greetings Collectors.

My main has been Reconbravo (My mage and other game / outside game tags) since the Burning Crusade. I started playing WoW back before the AQ gates opened for the first time. Roughly 19 years ago.

My passion for this game has lead me to become a full time collector for every Source ID of every item in the game. I compete with a variety of people on (dataforazeroth) - All The Things -Insane Account Completion Mode (IACM) - and debug, for world first rankings.
I am currently 6th world on DFA for completion account. World 1st for Debug on ATT (All The Things).
I was within 50 transmogs of passing World First appearances only to have run my mouth that he would be in my dust… Now, I’m 700 Transmogs behind him.

I have experienced aspects of this game (and failed) in more ways than I care to remember. I have working knowledge of everything from waypoints, breadcrumb quest breakdowns, entire requirement for every quest chain in the game, glitches, bugs, exploits, and so much more.

I’d like to get as many of these fixed as I can with my tenure here.

Reach out to me with any questions or concerns.
Much love.

4 Likes

Hello everyone.
My name is Custom and I’ve played wow since its come out. I currently main and have since WoD a Windwalker monk. I love PvP obtaining multiple gladiator titles. More recently i’ve stepped back into PvE by mythic raiding and obtaining M+ dungeon portals. I love collecting the coolest looking mounts. I do also occasionally dabble in classic, playing each expacs launches and will be playing the hardcore servers launch this week!

5 Likes

Hello, im Harrek

i’ve been playing retail since MoP, pushing M+ since it launched in Legion and mythic raiding since BfA. I’ve always been a healer main and over the years played all the healing specs at one point or another, but since Dragonflight launched i moved to playing exclusively evoker, most of it preservation but im currently playing augmentation

5 Likes

Hello Everyone!

I am known as my game handle Wolfie but Keori is my main character here in WoW. I have been playing Warcraft since April 2005. I am a Worgen enthusiast and a role player here in our community with lots of fresh ideas to bring some more flavor to the game! Sadly due to disabilities, I am no longer in the raid or pvp scene. Most of my time is spent doing open world content and primarily role playing. I recently participated in Moon Guard’s biggest annual event, the Tournament of Ages!

My focus here is to provide feedback on what can be done to improve character customization (especially worgen), solo content, and role play features that could be implemented to enhance the experience for all players across the board. I also love to discuss the lore topics as well as the current storylines that are going on.

5 Likes

Hi everyone!

I am Serephita (Tichondrius) - pretty much the only name I am known by in game and out of it. I’ve been playing since November 2005, and started maining a blood elf fire mage in TBC and haven’t really looked back since. I do some casual M+ but stepped back from the raid scene back in Legion although I love following RWF. I also do a lot of pet battles, mount and transmog farming in game. I used to be fairly active in RP, but stepped back due to time commitments although I still follow the lore as much as I can in game and out of it. I’ve cosplayed from the WoW-verse for almost 10 years as well, and have found a real passion for bringing the characters to life, and helping other cosplayers.

My focus here is hopefully going to be about lore, and helping bring more resources (especially player made reference kits/recommendations) to cosplayers and those who enjoy making costumes since I think that is a real untapped resource that could bring different parts of the community together.

6 Likes

Hello All!

I am Jazzy. I am a CE Raider first and foremost, but I love M+ as well. I have been stuck in Tank Jail for about 7 years now with my current and previous guild. I have been playing the game since it came out, but only seriously raiding since Dragon Soul in Cataclysm. I have raided every tier since to varying degrees of success. I tend to focus on the more competitive side as my current raid team was attempting to push Hall of Fame.

I started the game on a Mage that I still play from time to time. But when my raid team needed a tank that was reliable, I switched to my Brewmaster. This was in Nighthold and I have been playing Brewmaster as a main ever since (We don’t talk about last tier when I was on a warrior. That didn’t happen. You saw nothing.).

Whenever possible my characters are gnomes. I strongly identify with the gnomes and want them to be taken more seriously than they are by both Blizzard and the community.

My focus here is going to be on the competitive raiding and the M+ side with a focus on team dynamics and multi-player interconnection. That is a fancy way of saying, how well classes/specs play with each other and how well people play with each other. I also have created and maintain some very helpful spreadsheets that connect to WoWAudit, Blizzard’s own API, as well as TSM’s API to do some very fancy things. My guild knows me as the Spreadsheet Master. It is a title I have proudly earned and maintain.

My hope is that the feedback I can provide is useful and makes this game, that we all love so much, better for more people.

6 Likes

Greetings everyone!

My name is JD and I have been playing WoW since TBC. Ever since I began playing the game I was always drawn to the PVP aspect of it. I played casually until BFA and then I decided to put in the work and improve achieving my first Gladiator title. I was a Mage main forever and when Dragonflight was announced I thought it might be cool to learn a new class and that’s when I picked up Devastation. I was lucky enough to get the beta and I absolutely loved the whole class fantasy and I completely dropped mage and dragon became my new main. I got Gladiator in DF S1 and 2700 in 3v3 and being as high as #2 in solo shuffle as Devastation at a rating of 3039. I continue to play daily at the highest ratings in 3v3 / solo shuffle and I’m hoping that my roots in the PVP community will help us in the WoW council as PVPers often feel they are not getting enough attention. I want the game to continue to thrive and I am excited about the opportunity to help achieve that goal. Thank you guys I look forward to everything that the council has to offer!

5 Likes

Hiya everyone, I’m Méphistò and I’ve been playing Wow on and off since TBC. I generally enjoy doing world content with a little dabbling of LFR and Pvp battlegrounds. I play all classes to a small extent but my main is a Balance Druid or Arcane Mage - I tend to prefer casters over melee. I’ve played many many RPGs over the years and seen some of the things other games have done well and would love to bring some of those good ideas to WoW and hopefully make playing here a better experience. Thank you for allowing me to have an opportunity to pursue that goal.

5 Likes

Hello friends! I am Jisung, I main a resto druid with feral pretend-encies! Been playing since 2 months pre-BC. Multi tier CE raider, love the PVE aspect and much too hard focus on mounts! PVP isn’t my favorite aspect but Ive very casually poked at it. Played all types of roles over the years and classes, achievement chaser, some pets too! Excited to be a part!

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I am Khromix, been playing this game since TBC with a break after Cata and came back to Shadowlands!
Multiclasser with primary focus on PvP!

Looking forward to meeting all new people and to hear what everyone have to say!

5 Likes

Hello, happy to be part of the community council! I’ve been playing WoW casually since near the end of wrath. My main throughout the expansions has been a DK. I’m excited to provide valuable feedback to the WoW dev team and look forward to seeing what’s to come!

5 Likes

Hello!

I’m Tradu, a DPS player (currently Shadow) in Echoes on Laughing Skull EU. My main focus is raiding at a top100ish/HoF level, but I also end up playing a decent amount of M+ as a result of that. Last season I decided to go for (and got) the 0.1% M+ title and some solo shuffle (ended up just over 2.1k) just to see what those are like.

I’ve been playing since just before Wrath launch, maining a wide variety of (primarily DPS) specs in the time since then. My focus even back then was almost entirely raiding, which is what got me interested in the game in the first place. My first “CE” was in Dragon Soul, but after that I didn’t fully clear a tier on the highest difficulty until Highmaul/Blackrock Foundry, which is where I’d say my current raiding journey started.

Around that time is also when I started being more active in my class community, initially hanging out in the IRCs which ended up becoming the Discords we know today. The Discords I’ve been the most active in are monk (Peak of Serenity), druid (Dreamgrove) and priest (Warcraftpriests, formerly H2P), with the latter 2 being where I’m most active currently.

On other platforms I’m Tradu if it’s available (got into Discord very early so I got it there) and otherwise some variant of that (TraduNaCl on Twitter, TheTradu on Twitch/Reddit)

So while I’m here, the plan is to focus feedback primarily on raiding and class design (both spec-specific and game-wide), with some M+ and rewards design thrown in there.

EDIT: Oh and dragon races. Those are lit.

5 Likes

Hi all,

Quick hello from down under.
I have been playing since the beginning LOL, so getting very old now :frowning: . Mainly play a warrior. Play only on one server LLane, its low pop so maybe I do miss out seeing it overcrowded but that can be a nice thing. anyway, hopefully I be able to contribute here with my perspective.
Cheers

5 Likes

Hello everyone!

I’m pleased to be part of the WoW Community Council.
I’m Kalitesa, I’ve been playing WoW since 2005. I used to main a paladin, but swapped to druid in Legion and then to hunter in Dragonflight.
One of my favourite things about WoW is the lore, and my favourite activity while in-game is to do old content (missions, raids, etc), PVP and collect pets.
During this year, I’d like to provide feedback on how to adapt old content which new players might not have completed to make it worth doing, and on how to help new players learning about (at least) the most important lore events.

Have a nice day!

4 Likes

Hi all,

I’m Hail, a casual player who has been playing retail WoW since someone introduced me and my wife to Cata.
Since then, I’ve experience various elements of the game. I got into raiding as a backup tank, played pvp with friends and eventually settled into achievements, professions and collecting. I’ve got various alts due to professions but fall back mostly to my blood DK.
Areas of interest while filling community council role:

• Casual / solo / coop play

• Professions

• Achievements

• Collecting – mounts/pets/toys/xmog

• Quests

• Gold making

Honored for this opportunity and happy to contribute.
Nice to meet you all

4 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
I’m Døxin from Wyrmrest-Accord (NA). I have played since TBC. Since WoD, I ALWAYS level up every class to max level and try to have a “decent” level of skill with some specs. I played this game for years not caring at all for quests, dungeons, or raids. My goal was always PVP. And no, I’m not a pro I just like to play a lot. I never had friends to do ranked activities, but it was fine by me. I love to treat this game as a solo experience and I know a lot of people like me. I’m not saying it is the best option, just what some of us prefer (or bad luck, lol).
My evoker /played: 112 days. (and counting!) If you wonder HOW or WHY. Well, it’s because I couldn’t love this new class more. Not only the fantasy, but the gameplay is right up my alley. I’m good at League of Legends (I have played since 2009) and I was always main support! I love healing in that game and evokers are MY cup of tea.
Since DF started, I got the goal of doing EVERY QUEST (Alliance and Horde) with my 2 evokers that look exactly the same (Horde main, Alliance to explore). I’m currently finishing TBC, just need 2/3 more daily quests with the Ogri’la Ogres (THE BEST REP IN THE GAME <3). But I got “The Insane” already with this evoker, I’m farming Thunderfury and Sulfuras (Yes, I want to repeat everything I already did but with this character… Because I NEVER LOVED A CLASS/CHARACTER THIS MUCH!)
I’m a voice actor and Role player. I’m learning to do Machinima because is one of the best parts of this game IMO (My teenage years were full of Nhym and PVP)
I could go and talk for hours about how much I love this game. I guess the most important thing to say is that I wake up and until I go to sleep again, I’m online.
I quit PVP a few months ago because I wasn’t happy with the current state of the game. It’s something that I care about a lot even if I’m not engaged right now.
I have a lot of ideas that I would like to share to improve some stuff in the game (I guess everybody lol), but I also want to read people and help in everything I can!
I’m fluent in spanish, If anybody ever needs a virtual shoulder to cry on or just a virtual ear my Twitter (X?) is @DragonDoxin
And I’m sorry but I need to say every time people ask me who I am, that first and foremost, I’m a Yorozuya; “If you want me to prepare a rope for the sake of giving up, forget it. But, If it’s a rope for the sake of pulling you up from Hell, no matter how many ropes it takes, I’ll prepare them for you”.

To say that I’m honored and happy is to minimize what I actually feel. I feel proud to be here among so many awesome people and I hope I can give my heart and my soul to this game like I have been doing since I was 12.
/bow

5 Likes

Hey there : )

I’m Lethe i’m from Germany and playing on EU Blackrock and Blackhand ( my dk and my pala just for info). I’m playing WoW since middle-end of BC, more or less active until Legion where I fell in love with playing M+ and Raiding Myhtic wich is was I mostly do. Happy to be part of the Council : )

6 Likes