X-45 Heartbreaker Mount Drop Rate Increase

Ridiculous drop rate and a limit on how many times you can enter an instance. Wow Blizzard, you really know how to make your game fun. /s

This is all I did every day during this event. Alt hop to do the same boring dungeon for nothing.

5 Likes

Another failed year at the event. Not sure why the drop rate isn’t increased for every attempt and the mount should be added to the vendor as well.

Someone shouldn’t be able to go 10 plus years and not have the mount. That is just pretty sick of you blizzard.

Blizzard how many attempts per year is reasonable to get the mount?

Blizzard how many attempts given a 10 year period is reasonable to get the mount?

6 Likes

put the rocket into the vendor item??
I don’t like that idea! I will never agree that idea…
I will challenge with bunch more new toons next year instead!
this is fun I love it and you gotta stop cry…
the event is over already!

Yeah, definitely add it to the vendor. I couldn’t care if you don’t agree. It is bad for the game to have an item in it that won’t drop for 14ish years for players with 1000’s of attempts.

Actually, this bad of a drop rate is a degenerate practice by Blizzard.

7 Likes

It’s less about what you as a single person thinks and more about what the majority would prefer.

I wager this just upset more people than it appeased (even for the people who got it, that dopamine probably already wore off, while the people who didn’t, that disappointment lingers). If they added it to the vendor, even for 1000 love tokens (making them account wide) more people would like it rather than dislike it.

You can never make everyone happy. That’s just a fact of life. Your decision should make the most people happy. That should be your goal.

It’s not really a “challenge” when it’s 100% contingent on luck.

challenge (noun)

(the situation of being faced with) something that needs great mental or physical effort in order to be done successfully and therefore tests a person’s ability

By the very definition, it really isn’t when all you can do is slightly increase your odds while some newbie can get it on their first attempt.

Not everyone is the same as you. Please don’t be so narrow-minded. They could put it on the vendor, while keeping it on the drop table, and you could simply choose not to buy it and “challenge” yourself all you’d like! Everyone wins.

And some people have nothing to show for all the time they poured into getting the mount/manuscript. I got the mount, but people who worked harder than I did got nothing. That’s a poor practice.

9 Likes

Basically, We can check the comment from Chimes 2 years ago and it’s the same scenario.

• Unfun experience.
  • Using every alt possible or account is the best approach mathematically.

Devs didn’t fix anything and that should be addressed.

I wonder where’re the reward Devs:

Even the manuscript had a bad implementation as per data available to the players, It’s an unfun experience…Council asked for improvements last live chat after Arfus drop % in the hallow’s end and now this.

5 Likes

Does anyone know for sure if Chimes works for Blizzard still?

I don’t know but I wonder why he replied to the Time Rift mounts

and then we got holidays, that should be a time to share with pure RNG.

Devs should follow the same logic and allow players to trade repeat rockets or manuscript, create a better community and it could work as BLP.

it didn’t become anything. this mount was always a slot machine prize.

Sure, well it remains as a slot machine, which it was mentioned by Chimes as the mathematically correct approach but an unfun and frustrating experience. :man_shrugging:

We stil have the same RNG without any way to do progress at all…

2 Likes

Wouldn’t be surprised if he got fired for not responding to his emails. Joking I don’t wish anyone to be loose thier job or make light of unemployment. But I mean he did make a post then ignore it for two years ….

Is there more information yet regarding the mount drop from the new upcoming event boss at Noblegarden?

nothing…and Kaivax asked the Council for feedback after hallow’s end…

this was mentioned again during Decemeber Live chats…So, players are providing active feedback with time for changes but Devs then add these low drops.

So, I wonder which reward from Noblegarden will be a really low drop %…

1 Like

QP I have a bad feeling he has been let go not long after first postings on Love Rocket…blizzard been having many down sizing’s due to Microsoft buying them…

2 Likes

Poop…Try to be honest yourself!
That is what we call “jealous” !!
I bet if you won the rocket this year you never agree vendor selling the rocket with tokkens.

took me over 380 tries to get the X-45… 380~! That’s an increased drop rate? I pity everyone. This was a horrible grind. Oh, and I didn’t get it on my “first drop” of the day either. It was on the 20th on the LAST DAY 1 hour before the event expired. Talk about cutting it close.

1 Like

Grats, I did 814 and I didn’t get anything. Other collectors did even more that me…It’s really a dissapointment that Devs address this like that.

2 Likes

Honestly just increase the drop rate to something reasonable since it can only be farmed once a year for a short while.

1 Like

I did 30 toons a day and got nothing. So it wasnt increased in my opinion. Very dis appointed to do this for 11 years and still get nothing. I have lung diease so this may have been my last year for it.

1 Like

took me 7 years many many alts, this year I tried for the drake armor, never saw it.

3 Likes