[Into the Dunes] Quest isn't working properly

The issue has not been resolved. I just started in Zuldazar on my demon hunter which is lv 51. I have been running around taking all of the quests to open up all the zones I can. I am on Into the Dunes, and I have been able to mount the pterrodax without issue, but when the cutscene where you are attacked ends, I am in midair unable to do anything then I reload back at Dazzar’Alor.

Add another person to the list. Stuck on this quest because it is bugged. I get stuck flying after the cutscene and then get sent back to Dazzar’Alor. I’ve tried abandoning the quest, ALT-F4, reintalling… Nothing worked. Any work around?

Put in a ticket and asked specifically for them to mark the quest as complete. The response was that the quest can’t be completed and that they are working on it. It’s only been 7 days. I guess I’ll just always be on this quest.

With Maintenace tomorrow hopefully they will a fix for the issue.

Dunno if a GM completed it for me or if I did something, but I was finally able to continue my journey.

Tho it seems the quest is still bugeed even after the reset.
Open up a ticket asking for a GM to complete the quest for you, explaining that you already tried everything on the internet.

Still bugged for me. So much for finishing this any time soon. Unless I waste time travling on foot to finish the quest assuming that works.

8 days since I put in my first ticket, and I’m still stuck on this quest. I can’t wait for another GM to tell me they are “working on it” or “try Wowhead” instead of giving me credit for this quest or Blizzard fixing it.

Still not working. There’s another update scheduled for tomorrow so fingers crossed?

Into the Dunes Quest is not working, its bean like that for a week that I know. Please fix the issue Thank you:)

Despues de la actualizacion sigue bug esta mision de las Dunas es realmente frustrante cuando solo quieres sacar una raza y no perder mas el tiempo, la actualizacion de hoy deberia arreglarlo, no pienso esperar mas, voy 1 semana en bucle, que decepcion…

Another day, another maintenance and still no fix for this quest.

update did not address this issue, it is still stuck for me… a shame to waste so much time.

This is just ineptness at this point. A literal game breaking bug and it’s been over a week.

Put in an in game ticket. It took 4 days to resolve the issue for me. Not ideal but nothing to get my blood pressure up about.

The quest Into the Dunes is still not working for me, I thought they were going to fix the issue?

2 Likes

My ticket was just responded to by a GM (hopefully they’re real). They know about the bug so hopefully it’ll be fixed in an upcoming update soon

1 Like

This quest has me looking forward to each patch. I cross my fingers and think, “Maybe this will be when I can move on in Vol’dun. Will this be the day?”

1 Like

It’s sad that we have a multibillion-dollar company, a game breaking bug that existed before, and we’re sitting here over a week later still waiting for a fix.

Ok when I first tried to do this quest on my DH I had come from legion and hadn’t done any of the Zuldazar questline with the exception of the introductory quest to set up base in Zuldazar. The quest was available as was the one to go into Nazmir, Nazjatar. I grabbed all of the quests. I had plans to just open the areas up and then do Zuldazar first. When I keep being sent to Zuldazar I figure it was just a minor bug due to me not finishing Zuldazar first, but I submitted a ticket anyway. Then two days ago we had maintenace. I thought ok it will get fixed today. Nope and I gave them the benefit of the doubt. Then there was maintenance again this morning and I get in and try it again still not working. Well, I have finished Zuldazar and Nazmir and only have Nazjatar left, and I was wanting to save that zone for last. I guess I can’t because this quest is still bugged. Here is the thing this bug has been know about for at least a week if not more and Blizzard would rather take the time nerfing content instead of fixing bug well, I know where their priorities are. What am I supposed to do if it isn’t fixed by the time, I finish Nazjatar? I am trying to do the content in order. Guess I will have to skip around.

1 Like

First thing, this isn’t a game breaking bug. You can do other content and still play. This is a bug, but please remember there are a great many other things you can do to level rather than the bugged part.

Secondly, what does it matter if Blizzard is a multi-billion dollar company as all software comes with bugs, not just Blizzard’s.