[Into the Dunes] Quest isn't working properly

I have the same problem

Want to play Vulpera but can’t unlock them!

2 Likes

I had a friend who had completed it, party with me plus level sync as well to see what would happen. He also could not get past it.

1 Like

I am having this same issue on the Galakrond server.

For Developers:
I restarted machine
I restarted Battle.net app
I uninstalled, deleted all folders, reinstalled Battle.net and WOW
I disabled all add ons
I enabled all add ons
I

None of these things resolved the issue of being boomeranged back to the starting point after the cut screen.

2 Likes

same issue. i tried everything i can. but still going back.

Same issue

I’ve had this issue for a full day now. I submitted a ticket but nothing yet. I had hoped to come back this evening and see that a solution was found but… looks like we are still all in the same boat. I can’t even do my other requirements because they open with the ‘Zandalari Forever’ achievement. I really wanted to get something accomplished this weekend as far as my achievements go for Horde but I suppose we will just need to wait. I feel even worse for those that have been waiting days with no solution yet. :frowning:

Just came back into the game and wanted to unlock the Vulpera but I am stuck at the same part of the quest.

Reading another website, this issue was know of for a few years but there was a work around where you pressed Alt+F4 when the cutscene started but even that does not work now.

Same story here, I was coming back to Wow with the hope of unlocking Vulpera now that cross-raiding is enabled, but that quest is completely bugged. There is no way to complete it. The previous Alt-F4 workaround doesn’t work for this version of the bug.

GMs are MIA as well.

i put in a ticket and its a 4 day wait time for it to even be reviewed!

2 Likes

Same for mine.

3 Likes

yeah wish i knew it was bugged before i did every thing else up to this point, wasted time to get time-gated by the support system. Blizz and there systems lmao.

2 Likes

I tried ever solution I could find to try to work around this bug. And I don’t use any addons, I only just started playing.

I even subbed to unlock Vulpera, and now I find out that the quest for it is broken. I’m losing time and money. (But I’m still going to enjoy the game.)

First no boots on Exile’s Reach, and now now Fox race. Truly a sad day.

1 Like

Same here, waiting for a solution. Really need to unlock all BFA campaign quests.

2 Likes

Exactly, i wasted 5 days already and still cannot unlock my ma’ghar.
No answer for my ticket.
Are you (blizzard) even trying to fix this? why didn’t you at least answer that you are trying to fix?

1 Like

i have the same problem also

I have the same problem also

I did point out in my ticket that I already went to wowhead as well as the forums and even used their official FAQ documentation… so you may want to submit again. You can also reference the GM note I was sent when they fixed it for me:

Greetings! GM Nemixul here. I have flagged the quest “Into the Dunes” as “ready for turn in” meaning you will need to travel up northeast Vol’dun and go into the cave to turn this quest in manually. The WoW team is aware that this quest cannot be done and will be working on resolving it soon. Thank you for your patience.

4 Likes

Submitted a ticket because nothing in the “bug fix” instructions works; you just end up back at the quest starting point.

Quick note: if you hit Alt-F4 immediately after the cutscene you won’t have to wait; the game will put you back in Dazar’Alor right away instead of waiting the 30-40 seconds for the game to do it.