[Into the Dunes] Quest isn't working properly

you’re the goat thank you

as soon cutscene is on Alt-f4 log back you good

2 Likes

Having the same issue here. The logout trick didn’t work for me but I probably timed it wrong. Was able to get the last ilvl needed for dungeons so Ill just grind those til they fix the bug I guess… Disappointed by the lack of any response so far. Not like it’s a weekend.

1 Like

I’ve found if you just end your program or logout while you’re still in Voldune, it sorts itself out.
One of the many cogs of programming, jamming again.

3 Likes

Yes as others have said just hit Alt F4 as soon as the cut scene begins then log back into the game and you should be good to go. This worked for me.

I forced exit at the beginning of the cutscene through the game menu and logged back in, it worked thanks!

1 Like

Same here. Is quite unacceptable i have to wait over 24hr to be fix

1 Like

we all do man…we all do

1 Like

i did the same worked for me. Thank you!

1 Like

You are a God send! Thanks dude, so happy to carry on questing now

Dis worked for me. Thank you.

Dude you don’t deserve a beta key for a bug lmao nice try. Not how it works

yup same here really sucks guess I picked the wrong zone to start lvling in on my alt

1 Like

Btw if you needed a fix, it’s dirty but works.

Ride the pterodactyl to the cutscene, skip the cutscene, then immediately ALT-F4. Re-log and you’ll be in the next “captured” mission objective.

Thank you thank you thank you! I was just about to go all Office Space on my computer when I found this thread. Worked like a charm and I can finally continue.

I hit the windows key to bring up my task bar. Then right clicked on “wow” and selected close window just after I had crossed into Vol’dun. This was before the cutscene. I waited a bit, logged back into the client, then the game, and character. I loaded right into the cave with the quest completed and ready to hand in.

Exiting cutscene worked perfectly! Thanks for sharing!!

If you are a sad Mac player such as myself, I got it to work by:

• Flying to Vol’dun with the trolls,
  • Letting the cutscene start playing,
  • Command-Tab to another app,
  • Right-click on the WoW app in your dock and select Quit.

It dumps you out in the cave with Nisha and the quest completed when you log back in.

1 Like

I exited the cut scene but still found myself standing stunned at Dazar’alor, but after relogging i was able to walk all the way to where the quest is delivered and was able to continue. It’s annoying as hell tho.

1 Like

It’s been going for like 5 days