[Into the Dunes] Quest isn't working properly

I’ve tried it a bunch on this character. it just ports me right back to the start like everyone else.

Yeah, submitted ticket, tried typing, walking, and dropping. Nothing worked. Will just have to be “patient” I guess.

I am having issues with it as well. My friend and I both are stuck and it keeps porting us back to the quest giver.

1 Like

When I try to progress the “Into the dunes” quest it plays the cutscene and put me back to the temple like nothing happened. I submitted an in game ticket and got an automated response. I cant progress the story in till this is resolved, so if a gm could give me completion for the quest so I can progress the story that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I’ve tried the community solutions(alt-f4 during the cutscene), it does not work.

2 Likes

This is bugged on this character(StepBull), not daddy. Sorry about that.

1 Like

There’s another thread on this here: [Into the Dunes] Quest isn't working properly
We’re still waiting on a fix for this - currently there isn’t one.

Adding my voice, bugged. Trying to unlock Vulpera for cross faction play.

2 Likes

Same story here, I was coming back to Wow with the hope of unlocking Vulpera now that cross-faction raiding is enabled, but that quest is completely bugged. There is no way to complete it. The previous Alt-F4 workaround that worked in 8.1.5 doesn’t work for this version of the bug.

The Vulpera is also the only reason why I rejoined. This is such crap that there is no work around and this issue isn’t new.

Just adding voice not working, and fix doesnt do anything but waste time and effort. Rejoined after 3 yrs to not be able to work on the two classes that I came back for.

Still bugged - ALT-F4 workaround doesn’t work

still bugged on area 52

1 Like

In game customer support says it’s fixed but nope, it’s not!

2 Likes

Same here. I tried all workarounds, no luck.

It takes three days for a reply from support.

1 Like

Still having this issue, yet Customer Support say “Our developers have fixed the issue that was causing this problem. Please try again.” Updated: 2 days ago. Article ID: 311364

What a joke.

4 Likes

Wow; in game support says: CAN’T COMPLETE QUEST - INTO THE DUNES
Updated: 3 hours ago
Article ID: 311364
Relevant Products:
World of Warcraft

COMMON PROBLEMS

• I can’t complete Into the Dunes to get to Vol’dun, I crash after the cutscene
  • I finished the cutscene for this quest multiple times, but every time I get ported back to the original quest giver
    Our developers have fixed the issue that was causing this problem. Please try again.

Not fixed…

3 Likes

Just tried again and still not working. I submitted another bug report.
They did do something, as this time there was more dialogue on the flight over than there was before. But the quest is still bugged despite them saying it’s been fixed.

2 Likes

Decided I would get the Zandalari unlock done this weekend.
Have everything done but cannot do Vol’Dun as this quest is still super broken. Ticket is in, now we wait 5 days
The best part is I have an alt nearly done with the zone’s achievement, but I can’t do that since it’s not account wide :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Adding another voice to this :frowning: If I skip the cutscene, we fly a lap and the cutscene plays again just to leave us stuck in the air.
“Our developers fixed this”

4 Likes

Having the same issue and it is now Jone 11th