[Into the Dunes] Quest isn't working properly

I am haveing this same issue

I am also having this issue.

Most of the player base doing this on the horde side is having issues. I’ve been trying to do it all day and it wont let me. Keeps bugging out on fly in after cutscene. Really want them to fix the issue :frowning:

I am having the same issue. Disabled all addons tried skipping cut scene, allowing it, interrupting it, everything recommended.

(post deleted by author)

Came to Report this exact issue and here it is. Five times now, skipped cut scenes, even tried to jump off mount. Run out of ideas to get it to land. Just goes into a limbo/hovering in place, then throws you back to the beginning. Apparently first reported Eight days ago, guess its not a priority issue. Might make a new toon, hopefully it’s resolved by the time it gets to this point of the game.

yeah I tried on the first of june and it’s still broken I really want to get that damned achivement and there is no reason it shouldn’t be a priority issue it’s not quite game breaking but with all the complaints it’s been getting you’d think they’d actually try something someone said the F4 button worked but it didn’t work for me frankly I’m getting just a little frustrated

Same as everyone else, I can’t get past the cut scene where you get shot down. It’ll just fly around in a circle, start the cut scene for a second time, and then boot me back to where you get onto the pterrordax.

2 Likes

same i seen this has been up for a bit any fixes as of yet

1 Like

not that I know of, I thought it would get fixed with the maintenance this morning but it didn’t

1 Like

I assumed theyd get it fixed today 6/8/22 with maintenance happening an extra day on Wed. Sadly I was wrong, have tried every possible ‘fix’ everyone has suggested still hasn’t helped :stuck_out_tongue:

I have tried four times now and nothing happens but get returned to Zul. Even tried the alt-f4 suggestion during the cut scene and it is still a no. anyone now how to level up a toon not being able to move into the next phase?

Another maintenance day has passed and still no fix

Same problem here they seem to have issued a hotfix 5 hours ago for quest into the dunes. But I’m still having the same freeze flying after cutscene then drop back to quest giver problem as everyone else. This is super disappointing and should be addressed much quicker for a game that costs $15/month.

Trying to get past the cut scene, for the introduction called “Into The Dune’s” quest. When you get shot down in the cut scene, I get instantly concussioned shot and and ported back to Zuldazar. Any idea or am i supposed to do something? I have no addons, since my laptop can’t really handle them well… Thanks in advanced.

2 Likes

Having the same issue and my computer is a literal spaceship so its cant be a hardware issue

2 Likes

Same issue. Abandoning and picking up the quest does not help.

I have been to Vol’dun before on that character for a faction assault. Wondering if maybe that’s causing a phasing issue of some sort?

2 Likes

Same issue, I try all, now I am stuck. I have never been in Voldun before on this charakter, so that cant be the reason to our troulbe. Its happens when Lighthealer fly to Voldun for first time (opening quest), and be hit of a lighting ball in a new scenarie then after change the scenarie 2 - 3 times, and I end op where I started. Detele the quest dont help and taken it again. I am stuck. Sorry my english. Hope you will understand.

1 Like

I solved it, I found the way to the cave where I could delevering my quest “Into the Dune”. way 64.96, 36.5 start on the Cave in Voldun and continue after with the questline on Lighthealer my monk.

I tried to do a different toon. The game is majorly bugged and needs a 4 hour maintenance or something with a patch fix or just a small restart and patch fix… I uninstalled the game, and removed all my addons still no luck.

1 Like