[Into the Dunes] Quest isn't working properly

Still Not fixed

After the cutscene into Vol’dun (where we wake up in a snake prison afterwards), I get stuck on the flight mob for a little and then I’m immediately tp’ed back to the quests’ starting area.

I haven’t been to vol’dun on the character before but have been to vol’dun and completed the main storyline there on another character on another realm.

I don’t have any addons since my labtop would probably explode if I did. Thank you in advance!

14 Likes

same problem. there are many topics about this bug :frowning:

2 Likes

I just want my vulpera man!!!

5 Likes

Yep, same thing. And none of the workarounds from before work anymore.

1 Like

Yep, same here. My wife said it worked for her like a week ago, now it’s bugged again. I’ve tried all of the wowhead “fixes” too with no resolve. Hope they figure this out! I need my BFA pathfinder still XD

2 Likes

Same here. :frowning:

1 Like

yep it is still bugged…it worked for me before the update. I need the voldun questline! lol

1 Like

Just tried it, still broke!

3 Likes

Same here, nothing works.

3 Likes

yeah this is broken. submitted bug in client… hope they fix it

2 Likes

Same here. I’ve tried several times and I get booted or rubber band back to the starting point.

:cookie:

2 Likes

I just want to open the Vulpera.

Submitted a ticket and got a generic reply.

2 Likes

Never had this problem on 3 toons.

4th toon I have this issue. Im going to drop quest and reaccept if it doesnt work this time.

I also had the intro quest to take you to Nazmir dropped that so we will see what happens.

2 Likes

Will add my voice to this. Bugged. With cross-faction play happening, I thought it would be great to unlock Vulpera but now can’t even start.

2 Likes

Also having issues after the cutscene. I have not got past my character being frozen after the cutscene after several attempts and troubleshooting.

1 Like

same here. this is BS

1 Like

Noticing a distinct lack of a fix in the patch notes for today…

1 Like

I have tried on two toons now and a friend in game mentioned he was having problems as well. I hope they fix it today.

:cookie:

You think they’d do something about an entire zone that cannot be accessed. Like wtf?

1 Like