Interesting Mathias reports to Genn and keeps things from the current King

And this whole time i thought you are the one trolling. Your defending of a race that upended all of Azeroth deserves nothing more than a simple insult.

Someone didn’t play through war1/2. I’ll forgive your ignorance

I know this is hard for you to understand, but genocide is never okay.

2 Likes

Nobody’s even talking about night elves rhough.

7 Likes

Putting it that way, all of azeroths current problems can be traced back to the arrogance of Azshara and the highborne. Crazy to think how they really messed up the world and made things difficult for everyone else.

3 Likes

Seeing people talk about how the Alliance is evil cause they CONSIDERED genocide against the Orcs when the Orcs themselves ACTUALLY committed genocide twice is pretty funny. Once with the Draenei, and then when they came through the portal they were hellbent on killing everything.

I don’t know about yall but,

Actual genocide is WAYYYY worse than considering genocide.

Let’s also not forget that to the Alliance, think from their perspective, the Orcs were literal green alien hulking monsters who just came through a portal and were trying to kill everything. I don’t know about yall but I would be scared and want them dead too if they were just going on a killing spree. I don’t know call me crazy.

Also before someone comes in here with real world morals, no genocide is never okay. Never has been and never will be. But from an in-universe perspective the Alliance wasn’t evil for thinking, “huh maybe we should just kill these alien monsters that came through a portal trying to kill us all”

2 Likes

Nobody is saying the Alliance is evil, nor that the orcs are good. That’s something y’all are making up to defend the Alliance for reasons.

Yes, the orcs did absolutely horrific things. That isn’t even up for debate.

It’s like if someone on drugs kills a family? They’re still murderers, no doubt about it. Sure, their faculties were compromised at the time, and that should possibly factor in during the punishment phase, but they absolutely deserve punishment.

That does not make discussing stripping drug addicts of all rights and murdering them outright socially acceptable.

It also doesn’t mean having that discussion is somehow worse than the act itself. Saying the latter is bad isn’t absolving the former’s guilt or crime.

Maybe now y’all can understand this otherwise simple concept.

7 Likes

He doesn’t have anything substantive to Turalyon to offer him any option but a wild goose chase. He needs to be focused doing the things Anduin should be doing as King, not go off chasing rumors. That’s Shaw’s job and Greymane has a lot of time on his hands right now.

That’s horrible, and I just want you know that my post about the WC 1-2 horde wasn’t trying to suggest that at all.

Other than that, I don’t get the need for people to try and defend the alliance against something that nobody is suggesting or even talking about

4 Likes

It is easy to be distracted by the fact that this isn’t true the real moral issue. Genocide is never excusable. Especially the basis of racial collective guilt.

Simply not true. It was her choice to go through with the attempt. Twice. While claiming right to kill orphans and babies because of their race.

4 Likes

Getting placed in comfy confines is not genocide. After the second war it would have been easy to exterminate them all. But the alliance showed compassion. Guess that didnt go so well

Azeroths problems are her own. The portal to outland is open…feel free to hit it up

1 Like

Clown response and deeply unserious. The equilvant to concentration camps are not comfy confines

3 Likes

Actually, funny thing about that. According to the lore, Azeroth’s problems are the cosmos’ problems.

Don’t be mad that night elves messed up the world for everyone and started the chain of events that led us all here. Just deal with it in your own healthy way.

6 Likes

Considering they think the camps the orcs were put in were Comfy confines, I don’t even want to know what their coping mechanisms are.

6 Likes

We live in a country where a man just decapitated his own father because the latter was a federal employee.

Very few of the old classic assumptions of our society hold any more.

Irrelevant when it comes to thinking concentration camps are Comfy Confines

Someone should pass that comment to George Takei.

4 Likes

Turalyon is a regent. So Genn and Shaw don’t have to answer to him. At all. Also he can’t be trusted considering he is stuck in the second war mindset.

That makes Genn and Shaw choosing to not report back to him even more of a non-issue.

Not sure about that, especially given Turalyon’s fairer treatment of Horde soldiers during the Blood War comparing to how he treated them in the Second War. And then there’s his willingness to supply resources to a joint Alliance-Horde expedition explicitly stated to not be military.