Instead of raid or die, the game is raid/M+ or die!

In fairness, I didn’t touch M+ in Legion and I get the impression I’m not the only one who only did the bare minimum then. And didn’t it only scale rewards up to like +10 at first? It was definitely more full swing in BfA.

Game that’s been group focused has group content as the best rewards who would have thought.

The game has been group focused since vanilla, modern wow is a far better exp for solo player end game activities then it use to be by many miles. People like the OP are delusional or more than likely just trolling esp since the wow forum is basically just for trolling and has no threads with any useful feedback or ideas.

Yes if you want the best gear you use to have to raid now you can do mythic plus also. But none of the gear is even remotely needed to achieve all but most highest end of goals ie cutting edge hall of fame or the stupid .1% title from the end of a mythic plus season.

What people need to realize is learning to push keyboard buttons in a correct order will be far more effective than 10 more item levels ever will be.

I’m not anti group one bit. I’m against group content that is designed to be an e-sport.

2 Likes

So a troll i got it have fun

Nope, it is obvious you can’t read. Welcome to my ignore too.

Dude i said have fun trolling thats what these forums are for idc how you troll enjoy yourself.

Yep. Round 1 it was spam heroic dungeon as well to upgrade since even OG wrath lol.

That got $somechange’d. its now raid or alpha/beta (classic devs clever way to not use mythic name branding) or death.
Even for pvp.

Why some await cata. story is crap, land destroyed…but the pvp got better I am told. I shall see since I wasn’t there first time round.

That seems to be expac pvp was less raid/dungeon or death or so i am told.

god i wonder if some of you people ever get tired of complaining.

1 Like

Wow, what a great constructive reply!

1 Like

maybe you can explain to me what you are dying too if you aren’t participating in raid or m+?

Too bad neither Classic nor Retail can do PVP properly. They don’t want to add a proper world PVP model where you just kill people in the open world and get gear rewards for it, they won’t do it.

It’s probably because they can’t afford or hire programmers anymore and were using a 30 year old script that literally hangs for 10 hours or “days” according to Blizzard themselves.

Or the fact this is a group focused game not a world pvp one.

Bro read what you’re typing. If you think world pvp isn’t group focused, you are are seriously on some good stuff.

The first guild I was ever even in back in vanilla was a world pvp focused guild, that’s all we did. That idea that that isn’t group focused is just beyond laughable to me, holy crap, like embarrassing, you should be embarrassed.

World pvp isn’t group content. Nor is it balanced content.

Pvp in this game is arena and RBGs.

That’s why i’m dying
/exaggerated zoolander black lung cough

So you just make absolute statements. Well sorry, but I disagree. World pvp is objectively group content, you do it in a group and fight against groups of players, never said anything about anything being balanced.

Your other claim is also false. Blocked for spouting nonsense, aka trolling.

You can disagree but you’re wrong.

Nothing skilled about 5 on 2. It’s not group content. Hence why it doesn’t award gear.

My claim isn’t false. You just can’t refute facts hence why you resorted to claiming in trolling.

Pro tip. If your statements can’t handle basic criticism then they aren’t facts.

The pillar known as “raid or die” or “raid/m+ or die” specifically is about loot.

Its a pillar because it involves loot.

Then they literally mention progression.

What progression do you think they were referring to? Gear progression.

So yes. They did talk about loot.