Instead of raid or die, the game is raid/M+ or die!

I see what you’re saying. :slightly_smiling_face:

It can be. it needs players to actually have fun with it and just chill.

Grobb wrath side has had players generate some fun impromptu wpvp events.

Like when SWP dropped in tbcc. Not many actually went to elf land to runs quests for a week. it was a free for all battle and maybe at some point you could sneak in a quest.

Killing 30 people to get to the quest giver was reason you were there. Not the quest giver lol…

They still have these nights in wrath. smaller scale but still there.

It’s not organized group content. Which means it’s not the type of group content that would award end game gear.

That’s not Blizzard led.

You’re still completely missing the point.

Yep, this is the state of the WoW endgame now.

So, because the game played like this in 2005, then the game should never evolve.

Wait… are we out here asking for mage tower, visions, warfronts and islands back?

I’m ready.

2 Likes

I didn’t think these were bad systems.

Mage Tower, Visions, Warfronts, Islands were not end game content. I have no issue with them coming back, though.

But they were never part of the loot pillar the OP is asking for.

1 Like

But they kinda were. Visions rewarded heroic+ ilvl gear with corruption, cloak upgrades and currency. Warfronts rewarded heroic ilvl.

1 Like

Heroic ilvl and one piece of gear you might use a week is not an end game pillar.

There is quite literally hundreds of hours of “non-competitive” content in this game. Heck, raiding at normal and heroic is non-competitive, you can literally drop in and out whenever you want.

Which is a joke.

Yep, that was EXACTLY what happened, people did their PvP to get their 1800 rating to get their 213 ilvl weapons and hope that they could upgrade to 2400 to get their 226 weapons, even when their guild’s usual progression was significantly farther behind on bosses that would typically drop their weapon token…

Nathria was pretty much the end of the Weapon Token boss drops idea - the Kyrian Weapon Vendors area in Bastion was all laid out for 3 patches worth of weapons and then instead remained unused after 9.1…

I wish I appreciated them more when they were around, to be honest. I miss them all now!

2 Likes

Why do people never include PvP in that statement? lmao

I think the OP was just referring to the PVE part of the game.