Infinity conquest cap bug?

Apparently when you spend your conquest points, it removes the conquest that is totaled in your cap for the week. People are literally getting full conquest gear on day 1 of the season.
If you are even remotely late to the start, you are already significantly behind all of the people playing non-stop all day long.
Can we do something about this?

2 Likes

if you have gotten full conquest gear within 3 hours of ssn start u need to go outside and touch grass

2 Likes

UPDATE: Conquest vendors have been removed.

Thanks blizz!

I really hope you’re joking.

They aren’t joking. PvP vendors are gone rn I am assuming so they can fix it.

Question is will Blizz remove the extra items some people spammed to get knowingly once they realized it was bugged or if they will leave those people with the week+ advantage. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Exploit early and often. Kinda wild people capped that fast, I haven’t even logged in yet. Were they just running RBGs or something.

3 Likes

250 conq per win in arena’s they were just spamming arena’s.

Highly doubt they’ll remove items. As the quote goes for Blizzard always failing to properly test before release: exploit early, exploit often.

Don’t think they’ve ever rolled back on their fmess ups.

They have to. There’s no way to beat people with double your resil, even if they’re bad. I mean jesus.

2 Likes

They could just remove conq caps this season to let everyone else catch up.

:woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

And I didn’t even get to play cause of work :pensive:

2 Likes

They will do the dumbest sh** imaginable. It’s blizzard, they always do the crap nobody asked for, so this suggestion isn’t happening unforunately.

4 Likes

Remove all conquest gear from everyone and all conquest, full reset. Don’t let this ruin the season Blizzard.

4 Likes

Oh that’s a lot I thought you got like 50 a win. Then RBGs were a couple 100.

I was told that people were getting 750~ per win in RBGs and half of that for a loss this morning. Idk if that’s intended or if part of the bugged conquest

I’m not sure I think 3 RBG wins used to cap you?

They HAVE to roll this back or they’ve bricked the pvp season before it even begins

7 Likes

Shout out to all those on unemployment/NEETS that logged in first thing this morning and exploited

2 Likes

lmao bro not everyone works m-f 9-5

The truth is that blizzard will not roll anything back. Their devs are too incompetent to write a SQL query that would select for people who purchased conquest gear, despite it being a task a junior developer with no work experience could do.

4 Likes