Infinity conquest cap bug?

can you turn the loot back on id like to spend some honor

1 Like

They should just remove all gear and reset everyones conquest

4 Likes

no they shoudnt they should know how to make stuff liek this not happen

As a software developer I know this would be an extremely easy task. But they won’t do it. They never do.

Why? Probably to spend resources on MoP remix where the whales are.

extremely easy I’ll have to disagree with that one. unless they do a full reset conquest/rating and you don’t want to take someone gear away that just paid 1k+ gold on a meta gem if they didn’t use the bug

Obviously was a bug, they need to start punishing people so they walk on egg shells instead of plowing through bugs to get rewarded.

1 Like

1k is chump change, you can easily make 5k+ gold and hour with little to no effort

don’t get me wrong I agree with you on punishing people but what if someone’s actually new to cata and didn’t know that was a bug? should they get ban too?

My friend if you abused this bug you knew it was a bug.

4 Likes

Absolutely. I have no remorse for people who abuse bugs.

3 Likes

There needs to be suspensions and rollbacks. Without question.

3 Likes

its not easy to tell everyone apart from those who just played and went over the cap without realizing it vs people who deliberately abused it since most people ended up with only 2 or 3 items before the vendors went away

Only decided to play cata to pvp and they really ruined the season week 1

1 Like

The top post about this whole situation:

1 Like

They treat everyone like a brainless manchild that didn’t know any better, unfortunately they won’t do anything logical or corrective

Remove all conquest gear, remove all conquest points, remove all ratings, and let the season restart properly instead of destroying an entire pvp season in 1 day. It’s not hard to do something properly that was done 10 years ago.

3 Likes

Vendors are back but the exploit is still present. I capped yesterday and figured I just keep the 4k conquest sitting in my bag til they came back. I buy a helmet today which cost 2200, it takes 2200 off my cap and seasonal earned and I’m at 1800/4000.

I don’t wanna abuse it and it just be wasted anyway either through a rollback or if I just get banned & rollbacked. Just wanna make it known.

2 Likes

oof, bug still present?.. tough

Just a visual bug you can’t earn any extra conquest

oh fr? you sure?