Increasing Anima Rewards from Dungeons and Raid Bosses

With the next weekly reset (Tuesday, February 9 in this region) the amount of Anima dropped by Mythic Keystone Dungeons and Raid bosses will increase. Specifically:

• Completing a Mythic Keystone at +7 to 9 will now award 2 Rare Anima items.
  • Completing a Mythic Keystone at +10 and higher will now awards 3 Rare Anima items.
  • The first 8 bosses in Castle Nathria will now drop 3 Anima items.
  • Stone Generals and Sire Denathrius will now drop 5 Anima items.

Thank you for all of your feedback on this!

62 Likes

Anime sure got “fixed” fast… What about everything else?

21 Likes

I feel like the problem is more that “rare” anima items are only 35 anima. No reason at all that bosses couldn’t drop 250.

90 Likes

LOL this is a sad. Whoooo hooo… a whole 105 anima for doing a 15

Doing a 10+ key is still equal or less than WQ haha

142 Likes

I mean this change is probably welcome, but I can see people thinking this is out of touch with the real loot issues in the game lol.

71 Likes

https://media1.tenor.com/images/4e2a6b0145d1a87311b18fc3cdf54a53/tenor.gif?itemid=7331148

270 Likes

How about doing loot next?

41 Likes

It’s a start, I guess. Now increase the amount of the token.

Also give us Anima Knowledge.

And what the hell are the Venthyr doing with all the anima that was left in the castle?

21 Likes

Excellent change I’m sure many players will be happy they can at least get more anima after doing raids and keys to completion each week!

There may need to be an adjustment or look at rewards for upgrading covenant upgrades in relation to anima spent as well. But I haven’t participated enough, though some have said the command table rewards could at least be better. Maybe the more you upgrade the better the rewards from that?

1 Like

Right, feels like a drop in a well of the problems they have dug themselves in.

24 Likes

Never you mind! :shushing_face:

7 Likes

My issue is what of those who do not raid or do a lot of Mythics? where do we get more anima?

Doing random heroics ought to reward 3 x 35 then.

Random daily BG is 3 x 35 - why not a heroic isntance?

31 Likes

You think people who raid or do m+ care about anima? Lol

13 Likes

Token effort and rather insulting and continues the “if your aren’t doing what we want you to do, then you get nothing”.

This has zero impact to players not running keys or raiding.

70 Likes

While you’re at it, how about adding some anima (500-1000) to the paragon caches?

40 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/596071725058490368/807297013188263966/blobglare.png

16 Likes

Okay, now all you need to do is take the amounts you just listed and triple them and we are good!

12 Likes

Now I only need to run 420 dungeons to upgrade my Queen’s conservatory, thank you Blizzard! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

47 Likes

I don’t think the anima is the main problem we are having. Loot system is the problem…

19 Likes

Not enough to make a difference with the hundreds of thousands of Anima needed to fully upgrade four Covenant sanctums. That doesn’t even count all the mounts/pets/transmog that can be bought with Anima.

43 Likes