How can I farm anime quickly? I need more to unlock stuff =/

There is no super fast way to farm anima…

Raids will give 100 per boss.
M+ gives 100 per dungeon
PVP gives some I think

Other than that, watch WQs for rewards.

4 Likes

Level an alt and farm cosmetics passively through them.

3 Likes

I was getting more than 100 anima in Normal CN per boss.

1 Like

1st normal dungeon per day = 35
1st heroic dungeon per day = 35
1st random bg win per day = 105
1st epic bg win per day = 175
= 2450 anima per week

weekly dungeon quests = 350

raid = 1100+

so that’s 3900 per week already

weekly casual pvp quest is 250 per week

world boss is 250 per week

So we’re up to 4400 per week

Then there are covenant dailies that often reward anima tokens, if you have just 1 unlocked that’ll probably average 1 per day which is 245 per week

gets us to 4645 per week before WQs, then 11 more tokens from WQs and other sources and you’re at an easy 5k per week.

4 Likes

You’re not meant to farm it. You’re meant to longingly stare at what you’ve unlocked and hope you don’t get burnt out while desperately trying to reach goals that you won’t reach for months.

33 Likes

Looks like you get more off the last 2 bosses. There other 8 give exaclty 105 each

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/increasing-anima-rewards-from-dungeons-and-raid-bosses/859141

2 Likes

I’ve found farming the 12 episode anime is much more effective. It sucks when you get a bad one, but you don’t have to invest in 500 episodes to find out.

(I know your real question i just couldn’t help it.)

18 Likes

Do more the game has to offer like its biggest end game option called raiding. You get a good amount of anima per clear. Granted it is only weekly you can get it as you can only get it on each new boss kill you do that week.

M+ I believe offers more anima now as well.

1 Like

I am really angry at myself for being so caught up in actually answering Lonely’s question that I didn’t even realize he said anime.

At least you have my back, bae <3

1 Like

Another source to look at is the anima conductor, if you’re pushing for those sanctum upgrades. Rank 1 lets you unlock a chest, for most it’s a very quick minute pick up and usually drops at least some anima. Rank 2 lets you unlock a WQ and a set of dailies, both also usually offer anima as rewards (and the WQ can help with callings)

Also if you’re night fae, highly recommend upgrading the travel network, it gives you dailies (1 for each rank) and they often come up as 2-3 tokens.

I hear Crunchyroll’s good for stuff like that.

2 Likes

Anime…?

4 Likes

Sigh you beat me to it. I got excited thinking nobody had noticed yet.

2 Likes

Farming anime costs your actual soul. It is a rabbit hole few every escape from. Which I guess can be a source of anima.

3 Likes

For farming Anime, I would recommend subs over dubs. Crunchyroll has a pretty big catalogue of anything you will need and want, but you probably have a Netflix account and Netflix has a few good ones, mainly Demon Slayer, Code Geass, and Evangelion.
Good luck on farming Anime OP!

4 Likes

Wasn’t sure if the ANIME bit was on purpose, or autocorrect. Plenty of people beat me to it, though.

2 Likes

HOW CAN I FARM ANIME QUICKLY?

Welcome to Animalands. Where you can check in, but you can never leave.

3 Likes

The easiest for me is to do all WQs in all 4 covenants but that takes a crazy enormous time. If you’re dedicated, that is up to 5 WQs on each cov. You’ll average 1500 anima per day which includes the weekly. Then you’ll be gated by the 20 redeemed souls limit each week instead of being overwhelmed by the lack of anima.

1 Like

How can I farm anime quickly?

Crunchyroll is a good start, netflix has a decent anime collections, as does hulu.

I would recommend you try both. Some shows the dub is really good. I.E. Full Metal Alchemist, FMA Brotherhood, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Yu Yu Hakusho. Then some dubs are bad, i.e. Bleach.