Inconsistent access to best gear

Equality…

Let’s reduces the wealth gap in WoW. There is no reason that disabled players should be forced into accepting having a worse situation in a fantasy game where the entire idea is to escape reality. Allow power paths to all, stop being ableist.

Titanforging did a great job of this, until elite karen snobs canceled it.

6 Likes

Yes! My husband could tell you how often I swear at my computer because of exactly that. S’why I’m here.

1 Like

No. I have tagged a mob, watched it get visibly damaged, sometimes even down to half or less health, and suddenly see it go gray. Especially annoying on an Elite. I’m not talking about a boss, but everything else is fair game.

1 Like

Well, I’m certainly glad that YOUR scheisse don’t stink!

Raids. Dungeons. Mythic+ dungeons. All the same to me. Have done them now and then, when absolutely necessary, but do NOT enjoy them. As for Mythic+, I have done a couple, but find them hard to get in. When I do que for them, I am usually denied. I seem to be the person no one wants on their team.

So do you want WQs to drop 252 gear? This is a genuine question.

Your “i cant dugg/raid caz I’m a solo player” is a weak mindset and a cop out. Just pug raid it. Try normal then after you get some good gear try h then m

Its what I do caz I work when my guild raids. So far I’m 10/10n and 3/10h (did this week). You get sh** runs/people from time to time but I also have had some of the most epic runs with pugs and meet some of the nicest and funniest people pugging

So try it. Just watch a raid video before going in.

If your having issues getting declined constantly,you might just have to start a mythic 0 group and get your own key.

So the opposite faction can’t take my mobs away from me. So I can kill Sundancer for a shot at the mount. I did not know that he would be a lvl 62 Elite when I wasted gold on the feather. I tried, almost got him down, but ended up getting killed near the end. Twice, before he derezzed. So I can get to the last 5 lost shards needed for another mount, that just happened to be in dungeons. There has been one Torghast run where I just couldn’t quite kill the last boss. I actually had the best gear in Wrath, despite the fact that my guild at the time rarely let me raid with them because I “wasn’t good enough”. Did a whole lot of LFG to achieve that (if I remember right, LFR wasn’t a thing yet). Really loved how much easier it made everything else for me, but also really soured me on the whole group content thing. The way I see it, I’ve put in a s**tload of effort for what I HAVE managed to get.

I’m here because I happen to love this game. I have been playing, nonstop, since 2006. That should say something about my commitment (although maybe I need to be committed). I don’t want to leave. One thing I always loved about it was that you CAN choose to play solo or with others. I don’t like group play because there always seems to be the one guy who likes to insult others and be a dick. I never liked it, but I accepted that I will never have the best gear. Until now, when I have my mobs stolen away from me so often. I’m not dying, I’m not running away, as others have suggested. If they outnumber you, or are more powerful than you, then they CAN and DO steal mobs you have already tagged and damaged. I do not see how anyone can view this as fair. I also want better gear, as an example, so I can kill the likes of Sundancer. To be honest, I don’t know if I can create a group for that, because of the feather, which ain’t cheap. From what I’ve read, it seems only the person with the feather who rides him gets the mount, which isn’t even guaranteed. Who would be willing to join such a group? When I got annihilated trying to burn him down (missed it by this much), it was very late at night and no one else was around, so I didn’t try that. Dying is also not fun, and can get expensive, so would like to do less of that.

Been playing since 2006 and you’re still garbage at the game whining you can’t get gear or do stuff sounds like you’re spare parts bud

2 Likes

You can has paragraphs? Sorry, so used to another place, where they group everything together no matter how you type it out, stopped trying long ago, lol.

It works! And I HAVE seen it happen. To ME, and entirely too often. Less often as my gear lvl has gone up, but still happens.

No. It just shows the sever entitlement of people.

You sound a lot like why I don’t like raids/dungeons/mythics. Insults are SO helpful. -rolls eyeballs out loud-

1 Like

Only time people get toxic is when others suck so makes sense that happens to you, if the run is smooth no one is toxic

Then this game probably isn’t for you. You have to either partake in the endgame that gives the best gear or accept you’re not going to get the best gear.

5 Likes

That is not a thing outside the fever dreams of people trying to justify getting mythic raid gear for no effort.

Or

we can go back to titanforging or a similar system.

2 Likes

You are 207 with zero enchants and no m+ experience. What do you expect?

I have a mage that is 214. I’ve done 3 M+ dungeons, the highest being a 4. No raids at all and no PvP. You are not even trying. Oh, the made has been 60 for less then 10 days.

You gotta chill man lmao

1 Like