Inconsistent access to best gear

Blizzard goes out of their way to limit solo player progression. Essentially this is causing some of the bleeding of subs.

3 Likes

I’ll agree with this since Ion said we need better gear to solo M Legion raids :laughing:

I’m not saying you’re lying but I’ve never once seen a case where I had tagged a mob then someone of the other faction came and took my tag away.

I 100% believe this but it won’t happen.

Your money goes to access to the server and that’s basically it :laughing: There is no assurance of equal opportunity to gear of a certain level.

1 Like

Yeah, I am sure those wild boars are such a threat. How do you solo them!

5 Likes

The hardest content rewards the best loot, been this way since Everquest. It’s this way, because it’s the only way that makes sense. If you want the best stuff, you got to go where the best stuff is, and kill that stuff!!

What content is or isn’t the hardest can’t be determined by how many players there are. Raiding is unquestionably the harder content when compared against soloing but that’s only because Blizzard designed it that way.
Soloing could be the harder content if Blizz changed their design. Blizz could make raids soloable if you’re skilled enough to do so and make them progressively easier the more players in the group thereby making soloing the harder of content but the argument I believe you guys are having is difficulty right now and not theoretical difficulty.

Although now that the idea has grown in my head “make raids soloable if skilled enough to do so” I want it :smiley: :laughing:

1 Like

wow is not skyrim…I don’t get why some people want wow to be skyrim.

2 Likes

I never said it should be. I am saying there should be many ways for gear progression in the game.

1 Like

Facts. At this rate, its probably best we improve the solo player experience. It’ll probably be best for the game going forward.

4 Likes

You want the best gear in the game made available via solo progression which only happens via multiplayer aka playing an MMORPG. Wrong game genre type for what you want.

2 Likes

I am sure it would be seeing how the game is tanking currently.

1 Like

You keep putting words in my mouth, but cool!

Seems like WoW is the wrong game for lots of people now.

2 Likes

I’m so tired of people spewing this crap. MMORPG means Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game.

Improving the solo player experience would not change that for this game.

Despite what some on GD say, World of Warcraft is still THE mmorpg. They can change whatever rules they want.

1 Like

For your “Skyrim” kind yes. Welcome to a multiplayer game, where it will always be a multiplayer game.

Food is not soulbound in real life. Grandma is not required to pick through dumpsters or live on potato chips if she doesn’t hold a high powered job. Teenagers who work at McDonald’s are permitted to eat the same food as the rest of their family does. Your analogy intended to apply elitist dreck to real life situations is a complete failure.

2 Likes

:rofl: Keep making up crap friend. Many people should play the game in many different ways. This the main way to support very large population of players.

I am surprised to hear a hunter say that. We can solo most elites and rare on day one of a expansion.

And have you tried running a raid? It’s like herding crack addled cats.

1 Like

Solo’ing content is a joke, nothing hits hard. Nothing kills you, you overpower solo content, specially as a hunter…unless you boosted a hunter and have 0 idea how to play it.

2 Likes

They seem to have made it abundantly clear what their vision for the game is, and it’s not solo progression.

This sounds like some kind d of equity bs talk. You dont do group content which is designed to be harder then you dont require higher gear as higher is designed to make the higher group content easier. Whats obtainable for solo players is adequate. If you want the best loot then your gonna have to learn to socialize and deal with “toxic” most my raiding and M+ this patch are pugs so theres no excuse.

You want something. Then put in the time and effort. People who just want the easy way and freebies deserve nothing.

I will agree though that PvP is the worse way for it. Do some low level stuff work up to where you want.

But some people just aint mythic raiders and thats ok. Stick to what you can do. But no point getting mythis raid set if all you do is WQ and maybe dungeons. Lol

2 Likes

Ironically Legion-SL are the only expansions to promote solo world content progression.

How far are you getting in TBC classic solo again?

1 Like