Incentives for the Rest of Us

:rofl: :rofl:

I mean…he’s gotta be being sarcastic right? That’s literally what he’s doing. Stop worrying about people using the buff. Don’t use it if you don’t want.

See how that works?

2 Likes

don’t turn on heroic mode, stop worrying about other people doing heroic, whats the problem? you don’t like your own logic?

The buff is for normal mode as well.

turn it off then? :rofl:

1 Like

So you’re going to follow your own advice? Great!

no i’m telling you to follow yours, you have a difficulty scale right now and instead of doing it, you turn it to the scale you can’t do then complain about it lol

normal mode is made for players like you, its nearly impossible to fail

Mount is 100% already.

also there is litterally no progression left you have full on guides how to do everything, no one needs to learn anything outside of actually doing what we know needs to be done.

If you cant down the raid in nearly 10 weeks, then suck it up.

1 Like

I don’t know what point you’re trying to make. Who’s trying to take Heroic mode away?

1 Like

why do you need to do heroic mode? because u want the loot, there’s no other reason, its a pure venture of greed

LOL. What are you even talking about? Wow, the elitism is so funny.

It has no impact on you. What do you care? Is it really that important you strut around thinking you accomplished something? News flash: no one cares about your achievements.

2 Likes

dodged the question, sad, pretty much admitting it at this point, give me my free 284 epics now or i’ll make 5382 posts, on my alt ofcourse

There was no question.

I do like that the truth has come out. You can’t handle the fact plebs are able to do content. Which is what all these objections are really about. And it’s so funny you take a game so seriously you get offended when your apparent lifelong accomplishment gets invalidated.

Boo-hoo champ. You’ll find something else to fulfill meaning in your life. :partying_face:

1 Like

“why do you need to do heroic mode”
“there was no question”

annnnd the projection, insane, give me my epics now throws tantrum if you don’t i’m going to say u have nothing to fufill your life

Dude trying to validate his whole existence off his heroic ICC progress. Sad and pathetic. :clown_face:

3 Likes

i would say that seems to be what ur doing which is why u are so militant in all the anti-nerf threads, telling dad ur 6/12 on a 15 year old game that was cleared by teenagers on a nintendo 64 is probably a tough one

Again, the buff is for normal mode as well. Stop acting like the buff only helps those trying to do heroic.

surely you don’t need a 30% buff for normal…right? oh no no no no

1 Like

Some do, as people of all skill levels play this game. Remember, WoW was meant to be the casual MMO, and Wrath was the casual expansion.

not casual enough to push you into heroics though, how can u post 8579 times about wow and still not be able to play it? its quite remarkable

can any of the pro nerf players (shadow and zaalg can’t answer anything straight) tell me why you decided to put the bosses onto hardmode and then complain they are too hard? Like whats your actual reasoning? Why not just do normals?

Then down the LK before the time it becomes active.

The buff is still in normal as well. If you dont understand what the buff did, then maybe replaying an expansion in how it was supposed to be (though Blizzard screwed up massively already) then dont complain about buffs that were in the original. Go play retail.

1 Like