Incendius unplayable

You have all the tools you need to fix your situation.

We wouldn’t be in this situation if Blizz could manage their servers. Why people constantly defend this company’s failures is beyond me.

4 Likes

queues started before the virus. when the free transfers let a bunch of other servers transfer for free to Incendius. its just that now that people are not working the queues start a lot earlier. and are more noticeable for everyday people.

3 Likes

usually blizz tells you to “start your own threat” and not to necro old threads. so until blizz consolidates threads as they have done in the past or replies more posts will keep cropping up, and not just here on reddit and other forums as well. all you have to do is google it, hell even icy veins has threads going back to February way before the crap hit the fan with the covid.

1 Like

we are around but your “hidden”…and your character is not flagged as an Incendius character. so personally i dont trust a thing you say until you can prove it shrug.

1 month is hardly a necro. But, if posting in a 1 month old thread is too terrifying for you, try the other Threads made all in this week, as I’ve already linked.

Never said I was. Don’t need to be anything special to point out the truth.

As I’ve already made my statement about it, in another one of these threads:

Right, as if I didn’t already prove how many subjects are on this matter. That’s how many there are.

It’s not hard to pull up the threads, especially since I keep providing the links.

There’s no such thing as “pages”, anymore. You would think you want a Mega Thread of your issues instead of spamming the forums, over and over again with repeat topics. And maybe make it easier to find topics not talking about long BG ques, black lotus spawns, BC servers, etc.

I just told you what the criteria is. One does not have to post in every single thread to announce that I’m marking it spam. That would make me equally as much of a spammer, as everyone else. I’m still allowed to think it, though and mention it once or twice (which is still quite often. I’m constantly thinking “another one of these threads”, all the time).

I’m engaged in this conversation because you keep responding to me. That’s how conversations work. You want my attention? You got it. Here I am, so let’s continue to tango.

why don’t you reroll on a server that won’t offend you?

Let’s, also, get one more thing straight. Why I take issue with the gloatfest is because of that. The self gloating rather than actually caring about the problem, at hand. Makes me 10x to less likely believe anyone spamming the same topics, over and over again, to actually care about what their spewing. And I think they rather score community points for “contributing” to the flavor of the month topic. Give me a break.

1 Like

Phrasing it in pages is far more meaningful than some estimation of page reloads dependent on resolution and mouse-wheel or finger swipes. You know what I mean.

But you’re still spamming, as you say. I suppose my biggest criticism here is complaining about the frequency of topics is kind of a meta discussion on forum-use rather than being pertinent to the topic itself. I believe it would be more proper to post your discontent at the prevalence of this spam not in the topic itself, but in the customer service threads.

I think, ironically, it might be good for you to start your own megathread of citing all the threads you find too spammy for your liking, probably best posted here:

Certainly it would be better poised to reach the eyes of those that could address the issues you find important. (Namely, topics you feel are too spammy for your liking.)

Negative. I took the most recent thread, that repeated itself, after an hour went by, of the same topic already being discussed and made it aware that they’re not being productive.

You’re the one who got into it deep with me. I had no intention in derailing the topic into this type of conversation. That’s on you.

And I already have:

Seems pretty nice, to me.

You didn’t actually make it aware they were being unproductive, unfortunately…and you’re not in a position to judge what others find productive.

I’ll go no deeper if you’ll stop complaining about spammy topics…within the topics themselves. Deal?

Telling them that they’re spamming is a way of expressing how unproductive they’re being. I can judge however I please. It’s not an appointed action. Just like how you’re judging me. You’re not in any position, either. So, I don’t know what you’re trying to prove here.

No deal. I don’t make promises. Just know I’m not the one to blame for derailing the topic. That’s still you.

But it’s not on me. I’m not replying to myself here.

Because everyone makes mistakes and every other company in the book would’ve done a trillion times worse. You guys are just being very obnoxious and entitled expecting everything to be done your way for free. You’re free to transfer off to HS and join them if you want. They could really use some Horde members.

It is. You switched the conversation around around from overcrowded Incendious servers to talking about me/what’s the definition of spam.

Neither am I? What are we even talking about, anynore :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I think we’re unwilling to stop trading shots, frankly.

To pick up the original discussion then, this is the appropriate topic for him to voice his discontent, it’s a reasonable and valid option sanctioned by Blizzard, and it is thus by definition of existing and remaining unlocked, no matter what you may think. By the same token, so are your comments, but between the two, your comments seem less meaningful than the original intent of this thread.

Well, they say I’m quite the tango dancer.

I’m sure it fits right in with the other threads I linked, right before the OP created their’s.

I never wanted it locked. See, I find the other voices, particularly those that were created prior to the OP’s, to be equally valued. Particularly, the really older ones. Why continue burying their threads, with your’s (not meaning you, specifically, Frost, just a general "you)? If you both share the same problem, why not combine forces? Why not support the thread talking about the change you seek? Why bury it? It just doesn’t make sense.

Thank you.

You’re welcome to think that. I believe burying already created posts clearly talking about your issue to be equally less meaningful.

I rolled a lvl 1 on incendius the other day to see what all the fuss is about. Rolled on alliance side and went to SW, joined world chat and LFG and checked the auction house.

Found the same amount of activity as Grobb, in fact the auction house was even virtually the same. Down to the pricings and stock.

oh ya? Try coming to org for an ony buff during primetime.

2 Likes