You sold us out

Incendius has? Nope, it wasn’t.

From all of us who appreciate the stuff that you are doing, let me offer some heartfelt gratitude. Thank you for what you are doing :heart:

It’s great all the time. So excited for my guild to move there.

8 Likes

@Frosto oh weird, let me invite you to check out the 15 other posts I just quickly found on the same topic, from before the pandemic.

1 Like

Please do! Looking forward to that as a reference.

Should be incredibly easy to point to.

Why don’t you leave if you’re unhappy there?

1 Like

The reason to be unhappy is being contested.

Sometimes, it’s better to stand up and contest.

Man I hate how dead my server feels sometimes, but I’m so glad I don’t have to mess with queues just to log in.

Incedious players need to hold out their welcome refugees signs and sing praises. Your server’s culture will improve and an influx of top players to replace the people who naturally leave the server. Only good can come from it.

I am happy with the guilds and people who have transferred here. Everyone I have talked to and played with has been cool.

BUT, I think we have enough now. It takes 10-15 minutes from the time you turn in the quest to get Ony buff because of the lag. That’s not an exaggeration. It takes an hour or two to get in the server between 5 and 8 or so.

Small price to pay for an overall improved server and experience. People from terrible servers deserve to move to yours for a better gaming experience.

And so do the people who ended up on dead servers- more technically if they’re xferring to Incend.

2 Likes

I don’t remember saying their money was less important. Or, that players shouldn’t be able to transfer off their dead server.

The point is that this server and a couple others are full…beyond full. Transfers should be closed to those at some point. There are other healthy servers. ANY small amount of monitoring could go a long way.

1 Like

I heard tom cruise plays there. Me and my 900 friends will be transferring shortly

7 Likes

Mm, he doesn’t use a mount either, he has 200% run speed.

1 Like

Oh look. Can’t play the game I pay for due to a massive queue.

Big surprise that Blizzard has yet again mismanaged things again causing yet another $hit$torm where they get to laugh their way to the bank.

“Cash Rules Everything Around Me
C.R.E.A.M. get the money
Dolla dolla bill y’all”

-Activi$ion Blizzard

hhnnnnggg

Why are you so upset about others getting the same rights that you get when they also pay money? If anything, they’re more important after paying the subscription cost on top of the server transfer cost thereby feeding Blizzard more money. Quit being entitled and privileged.

3 Likes

You won’t have to worry about me. I don’t play on pvp servers.

FALSE. They only “sold us out” if they promised us a server cap, and failed to give us a server cap. Did they promise that? NO.

Should they have promised that, and should they have done that? That is personal opinion. You say yes. Blizzard says no.

Did they over-ride their decision with your opinion? NO. I don’t call that “selling us out”.

3 Likes

TY Skeram!

1 Like

Thank you op, my server is getting smaller and my guild has been looking to xfer somewhere.

This sounds like a great place to move our guild.

3 Likes