Incendius 100% alliance

So you’re stating that everyone that does World PvP wants to have the numbers advantage so they can win the game? That’s exactly what I say! Everyone wants to win and the easiest way to do that is by having more than the other side has right? So it’s not just multiboxers doing it, it’s everyone. That’s my point. :slight_smile:

take your horde back from Earthfury

1 Like

Did they ever do merges in classic? If so how do they handle when people have 10 characters on both realms? Or is it just something players promote because they want 40 more character slots.

1 Like

Pretty sure they merged them and if you had too many characters you just couldn’t play some of them til you deleted others. to get down to 10 per server.

By the time they merged servers in retail you could have horde and alliance on the same server. They were moving towards the direction of making all servers normal anyway with no PVP servers.

Also it didn’t matter if you had 20 characters because you’d go onto one realm and it would show 10 and you’d go onto another and it would show 10 but the realms were essentially merged.

In this case it does matter if you have horde and alliance on the same realm so this is definitely something they have to consider on a merge.

1 Like

Fresh pvp servers might be fun, old pvp servers always go stale.

The reason why these heavily imbalanced realms exist is because everyone knew Blizzard would make the BGs cross realm. If they merged realms it would actually give Activision more incentive to cash in on their players, who like others suggested would just hop off to find a new imbalanced server and the cycle would repeat indefinitely most likely.

1 Like

People keep asking if they did this in classic…Do people really not understand that paid transfers/free transfers/any transfers at all were not a thing early in classic wow?? They were greedy and wanted an influx of money so they allowed people to xfer to servers that were already high pop. This should not of happened and now they should stop being lazy and fix it.

4 Likes

Bump, fix this problem. Nice pvp server with 0 pvp in the world.

Going to have to agree on this! Should be done!

Bump, make Incendius, and the many other horribly balanced servers great again!

You don’t remember phase 2 very well do you? You know the part where people who got stuck on imbalanced servers just quit. How is people quitting better than transferring? The end result is the same, just with less overall players.

3 Likes

You think people didn’t quit when their perfectly balanced servers were flooded with refugees from other servers?

You think they didn’t quit when a bunch of their friends xfered when blizzard foolishly opened the flood gates with an un monitored free transfer off the server?

They could of not opened transfers to already high pop realms and this would of been avoided. Blizzard knew they could make a quick buck letting these people transfer to servers that were already full then also make a quick buck forcing people that were originally there to xfer to avoid the que. Once they milked it for what it was worth they opened free xfers and didn’t even care enough to monitor the situation and allowed virtually all of a single faction to leave while virtually no transfers happened for the other faction.

This was all around handled in the most awful way possible.

3 Likes

Its pretty simple when you choose to roll on a pvp server there should be actuall other players to pvp against. Kinda simple to just merge servers to balance the factions. Its crazy to me why this is even up for debate

2 Likes

I find it funny… because 5 months ago I was an ally in incedious during the horde zerg, right after they launched the honor system. We couldnt even get to strat without being ganked 10-15 times. I cant even believe the alliance started dominating that server. It was literally 5:1 horde. Either ways my point is… Now the alliance does it to the horde so they moved out of the server. That to me goes to show you, Its not that people dont want to pvp… We dont want to be ganked 60x trying to get to a run. It sucks for either faction. I’m about to level this druid in a pvp server but I’m just hoping the fp/instances camping has stopped. Otherwise ill have no problem going to a PvE.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to language. https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/256989

No one is debating the horde were cowards about leaving. We are complaining they even had the option to leave and other alliance the the option to transfer to incendius to the point of 5 hour ques.

Your complaints are from back before BGs were added i assume and quite frankly your complaints stink of someone that belongs on a PVE realm. If you don’t like people ganking you on your way to the dungeons you shouldn’t be on a pvp realm.

Those of us that enjoy this sort of thing and actually chose pvp realms for this should not be screwed over. Catering to people that don’t like pvp but for some reason ended up on the wrong server type is moronic.

2 Likes

Ladies and Gentleman.
Prepare for the battle of teh QUeUEESS!!!

1 Like

Dont give me that bs talk about you dont enjoy pvp. I guarantee you were playing horde back then. Only they were enjoying corpse camping us at fps. What was going on before the BGs were introduced, HAD NOTHING to do with PVP.

They actually said you guys were slaves to us? LMFAO! Those guys are clueless and weren’t around during Phase 2! Horde did quite well in world pvp back then. You guys would lock down TP or LHC. You just didn’t have the numbers to keep up with a mainly two guild Alliance world boss farm. If you weren’t in those guilds on the Alliance you were SOL on those bosses too.

I hate to say we even got some of that toxicity from transfers on the Alliance. We were exactly the same Alliance side. “A proud, dad server” Earthfury from September 2019 until early March 2020 was one of the best WoW servers I’ve ever played on. It has gotten somewhat better, but we all know Naxx will bring many of them back. And honestly, if Blizzard keeps the servers as it and rolls to BC I foresee EF turning full Horde heavy. There’s already rogue groups roaming Ironforge on the weekends. Not to say they’re great rogues, but they are annoying.

The AQ gates was a mix of being a D and miscommunication from what I have learned and understood. Either way that coalition will be a stain on the server for the rest of Classic. Some will be fine with what went on. Others will have their gripes. I decided to move on. AQ is open and those people can’ do anything to Naxx. Hopefully a good ending to Classic to come!

I have been alliance since day 1 and have 0 horde chars. You don’t like someone pointing out the obvious which is you never belonged on a PvP realm to begin with and your opinion should be kept to yourself.

We aren’t going on PvE realms demanding changes to suit us. Don’t come on pvp realms demanding changes to make you happy.