Incendius 100% alliance

Yeah most of the transfers came for personal/guild reasons and had little care for Earthfury. We had some nice ones Alliance side so I can’t say all were bad. Just the actions of a handful guilds ruined the reputation of being a transfer.

We’re litreally in a thread talking about how a whole faction left because of zergfest. and here you are denying it exists and comparing it to what actual world pvp is.

Im sorry buddy but if you think 40 guys corpse camping 5-6 people at a fp for hours is “pvp” youre the one that needs to keep your opinion to yourself.

And I made 0 demands about pvp servers. Im just here stating facts.

1 Like

They began leaving over the 5 hour ques. Once some of them left and the horde were out numbered more left. Guess what all of it could of been avoided if xfers to an already high pop server wasn’t a thing.

1 Like

Exactly… some left bc of queues… then when they were outnumbered they ALL left. You keep making my points for me.

Cause and effect, you should look it up.

If the xfers that all of us are complaining about never would of happened, horde never would of left to avoid the que and so on…

1 Like

Yea yea yea yea… avoid the original argument that they didnt like getting pounded by the alliance 3:1-4:1.

Feel free to show me when the ratio ever supported your nonsense comment.
https://ironforge.pro/server/Incendius/

1 Like

Look up on your very own comment. “They began leaving over the 5 hour ques. Once some of them left and the horde were out numbered more left.” - lil short mage who’s really a horde main.

1 Like

Lol you dolt im in the guild with him and at no point were we ever horde. go play sherlock holmes elsewhere.

3 Likes

The horde left the server the second they started getting destroyed in BRM and not controlling it (literally camped it on raid nights for hours)

1 Like

Still waiting to see where the ratio was 4:1 or 3:1 that forced this mass exodus.

2 Likes

Gonna add this about Classic transfers. Our transfers should have been closed on April 6th. We had a basically 50/50 faction split per IF Pro. Ever since there was a greater split than pre-transfer. Blizzard didn’t care to monitor transfers though. Again I hope when BC is announced servers are split up with caps. I wouldn’t mind organizing with long-time Earthfury to get both left from early EF on the same server. We had a good dynamic and community that is hard to replicate.

Regardless of who xfered first and why the whole point that needs to be made obvious is that blizzard should not of allowed transfers to incendius in the first place. They trashed this server, chased a bunch of people away from their friends and made countless people quit.

They need to fix it, me and my group of friends are not giving them more money to xfer to another server, lose part of our raid team along the way and probably have the server we end up on ruined in the future thanks to unnecessary transfers being a thing yet again.

They need to stop being greedy and fix the mess they caused.

1 Like

Yes, I agree I’ve moved on from the AQ gate stuff as well, it no longer matters (which is why in my thread about it when it got bumped like a month later I’m like why are you posting here?), but there were some ugly attitudes seen there that have remained.

Don’t get me wrong as well about all the Incendius transfers. I know we’re all people playing the game trying to do what is best for us, and not everyone that came from there is bad. It’s been several months and we have some from there now in my guild. I really liked the server before all this more though.

Ok, I just read your second comment and I agree about the 50/50 ratio in April thing. I remember thinking about how good things were and then seeing about the free transfers. Earthfury was not on the free transfer list and I even commented on a thread and was like “this is great, Earthfury isn’t on the list” and then our server was added like 2 hours later.

Yes, if something is organized to keep old school Earthfury together with TBC you can get in touch with me, I know many would be interested in this.

1 Like

Incendius was never 4 to 1 or even 3 to 1 in favor of the horde, hell it was never even 2 to 1 in favor of the horde.

Some horde guilds left because of long queue times. Yes blizzard is at fault for this, however opposing faction guilds owe no explanation to others about them leaving.

The rest of the horde leaving was expected after what had happened after the first exodus. You couldn’t level let alone gather resources. I do not blame horde at all for leaving Incendius after what happened. The way the Alliance acted after the first exodus and you expect there to be a horde population and world pvp?

Your actions showed you wanted a pve server and now you got one.

1 Like

But… muh Qs!!!

Sure they could’ve handled transfers better, but players choose to transfer. The reason we have Imbalanced pvp servers is because that’s ultimately what the community wants, not because blizz allows paid transfers

2 Likes

if the merge were to happen there would be minimal if any ques

I agree with the above message, also I find it offensive to my gender we didn’t do this yet.

How isn’t this happening yet? #Save the server