Inc Buffs for BM and Survival

Prove it. Because I’m not being outdamaged by CE level tanks.

Is frost aoe trash too? Because I was 2k behind a 583 frost mage in overall.

It has a lot to do with player skill if you’re being out damaged by tanks. Period.

Being to tuned lower than should be in aoe doesn’t mean the class is broke.

I’ll take my experience over a person hiding their hunter and posting on an alt.

Fair guess isn’t we looked at logs from DF your Frenzy up time would be pretty low.

BM is definately in a very bad place, does need all the debuffs that were done in prepatch reverted. Not hte fix for the broken talent that made our dps insane but the 25% to35% aoe nerfs was way way to much and a knee jerk reaction.

1 Like

Thas fine, dont take the opinion of just about everyone in the hunter forums. and I am almost 50. so, like I said, I have been measuring up dudes like you since you were in diapers lol. your obvious distate with your RL spills over here. you are just like the people who used to comment on articles back before places like twitter existed. I get you need an outlet for your anger. I just suggest you try karate or something. maybe work out. find a girl I dont know

1 Like

Based on what?

Its ST is in a good spot and the only thing that needs some tuning is the aoe.

Have you noticed the majority of the people with said opinion are on alts or green/grey parse in heroic?

Or that the three ce level
Raiders have been in multiple threads saying that while BM in under tuned in aoe it’s not as bad as people are claiming?

Majority means nothing when that majority doesn’t know spec basics.

It’s so hilarious that you’re so confident and yet so wrong. Lucky for me I don’t need to justify my happiness to someone on a video game forum that’s trying to analyze me over some forum posts because they can’t refute the statements I made.

I suggest you stop trying to analyze people because you’re very bad at it.

there was no need to measure you. your obvious disgust with RL is palpable to me. of course you wont admit it here. I just hope you start to make changes so that you can be happy again

There’s nothing to admit
You’re 100% wrong.

It’s still funny you need to attack my real life to deflect the fact you can’t refute the statements made

And then you’re still wrong.

The real irony is that you’re the one making personal attacks not me.

1 Like

Bro lol. How many personal attacks do you make on a daily basis? Me for being on a alt, other people for “green heroic parses”, and “your bad if a tank out dpses you” ect ect. And thats just like your past 5 posts lol. If I dug even further what else would I find? O look heres you saying “Not everyone is in their moms basement my guy.” Is that a personal attack? I could go on and on and on…your post history is quite littered with insult after insult. Edgy teenager or mentally ill adult?

IrOnIc iS iT nOt?? Or are you just a total hypocrite??

Bro you are ugly. Not physically. You are a ugly person inside and out. And yes if not your terrible IRL “blue color” job then what is it? You are just naturally a intolerable ahole or what?

The above poster is right to call you out. I have been watching you insult people in this forum for literally MONTHS.

I dont know what your issue is, but displaying your outright hostility to everybody that disagrees with you is a little nuts. You have no self awareness that much is obvious.

Maybe take a break from the forums. Maybe get some therapy? Figure out why you are like this instead of putting your personal flaws on display. Most of the time your just trolling, hey I get it. Sadly though your not funny, and just troll people to be a dbag and put people down. You troll people and then do the “YoU MaD??” Real mature buddy…

Just get a grip man. Enough is enough. Time to grow up.

7 Likes

Zero actually.

Noticed during our entire back and forth yesterday I didn’t make a single personal attack?

That’s not an attack. That’s a fact.

I never attacked them for it. But when you are performing at a below average level the reality is that you’re making mistakes.

That’s also not what I said. I said if you’re being out damaged by tanks you’re making mistakes. Big difference.

Stating facts isn’t attacking anyone. I’m sorry you’re out of arguments and shifting goalposts again.

Still haven’t insulted anyone. Unlike you who has insulted me from the get go.

Congrats on being a hypocrite.

Nah I have no need to take a break from the forums. I’m not the one that’s clearly throwing a tantrum and insulting people.

I’m going to continue posting because I’m not breaking any rules. You can either deal with it or don’t. I don’t really care either way.

You know whats truly ironic? I actually agree with you on a majority of your points. I agree BM is mostly fine, and its AOE just needs a slight tweak!

I just dont understand why you gotta be so rude and hostile to everybody. Thats what you dont understand. Its not “sugarcoating” or anything of the sort. Its the basic disrespect you display to everybody that has a opinion different than yours. Its straight up childish bro.

I love how you respond to every comment within 5 minutes lol. Do you ever sleep or work bro? Genuine curiosity no flame lol.

PS I love how you totally glossed over “Not everyone is in their moms basement my guy.” Was that a childish trollish insult or no? I guess I could find more examples for you to squirm and ignore as well LOL.

2 Likes

I’m not disrespecting anyone. If I were I’d be linking people’s logs and calling them trash.

Stating that when people blame the class for their tank out damaging them is really them making mistakes isn’t being hostile or toxic.

And if anyone actually asked for help I’d have zero problem helping them.

I return the same energy I get. Hence why Devcom and I actually had a discussion.

The real issue is people want to complain about poor performance. They then blame the class. They don’t like the reality of being told that they are the ones making mistakes.

It’s why I keep repeating that “yes bm aoe is under tuned but it’s not so bad that you’re being beat by tanks”

Woodsy agrees with me.

I’m at work now. My company bills by the hour so if I finish a job in 15 minutes I get to sit for 45 minutes.

Considering you didn’t even quote it. I won’t deny I said it but it was clearly in response to how I was responded too.

Like I said I respond back to the way people respond to me.

You respect me I respect you.

And no nothing you ever say will cause me to squirm over this forum.

A totally secure adult would not feel the need to name drop someone for support lol.

That makes you easily controlled btw.

Literally what?? Its literally quoted and I have zero edits on the post. Can you admit your wrong or???

Haha tough guy. Thats apparently wrong though.

3 Likes

I mean he literally said it in the thread in the discussion with Devcom.

Not really. You have been pretty toxic and hostile towards me and I haven’t returned that.

Not wrong. I see you didn’t read the whole thing.

Nope. Just work blue collar and my ego isn’t that fragile.

I see you now that the cracks are starting to show. Your insecure af lol. I get it now. You have my pity my little friend.

I am done for today. Go ahead and get your last word in. I enjoyed our chat today! <3

HAhAhAhahHAhahAha

3 Likes

lol sure thing.

Keep telling yourself whatever you need too to feel better about yourself. Cope harder my guy.

I mean the hypocrisy you continue display is entertaining as always.

I use packleader and I enjoy it a lot. The damage seems more consistent and the survivability is nice as well.

PL is really good for open world content and heroic dungeons due to how fast packs die.

Dunno about BM but those Survival buffs look an awful lot like hard nerfs.

might wanna get your eyes checked then

Gutted aoe, forced to take Fury of the Eagle which also loses its cd reduction, less bombs, nerfed killshot, increased clunk

1 Like

Not true at all

I like it tbh

its literally less clunk