Inc Buffs for BM and Survival

Then they are terrible at BM. Like I am not saying that BMs aoe is good. In NO shape or form is it BMs fault if someone is doing below tank DPS

Whats happened is they got spoiled in Season 3 and 4 where BM was strong

BM was absurdly broken in prepatch

Then maybe its too difficult for a lot of people. In my observations it has become quite common to see BM Hunters in dungeons right now below the tank in aoe. Now granted we are only talking a few days in dungeons here for my observations but it was surprising to see none the less.

BM is one of the easier specs to play, my guess is they are struggling to maintain beast cleave and barbed shot stacks.

Part of them problem is that I can bet they are running DR. PL is better in low keys and heroic dungeons because it ramps up faster due to trash dying very fast.

BM has to ramp its damage up.

New dungeons, people not having gear/stats but people playing poorly is the main reason people have tank levels of dps

It is easy for us for sure but on social media when I read or see what people say I actually do wonder if they struggle with the current iteration of BM and maybe it is just not easy for them. It was weird typing this but that is what I am getting when I read or hear people talk about this and its not just in these forums either. Also I am not trying to combat you here either you will find I am actually quite reasonable and logical. I am simply stating what I have witnessed and discussing it here in a non argumentative way.

I to a degree question this and here is why. In the characters I have played so far trying things out in dungeons I did in pvp gear and I was well above the tank in single target and aoe. This was on characters I haven’t really done any dungeons on too like DK and Assa Rogue for example. My Hunter pretty much has a pve set now and I been playing the class for years so I know my way around the kit. I have noticed for the most part every other dps I see is also above the tank some the tank gets close to catching up to but for the most part its been normal. I am not trying to say BM is that dead here so don’t get that idea. I am saying is if it was like one or two BM Hunters ok fine they are just doing something horribly wrong but it was each one I came across and it was interesting enough for me notice and remember it.

The big problem is that people arent willing to improve themselves. The see “BM is terrible in aoe” Not playable ect ect. Because of that when they see themselves doing tank level dps then they blame the spec not the player.

As a test I just did 2 heroic pug groups.

StoneVault and City of Threads. Did both as PL BM

Stone Vault was
UHDK 903k overall
Fury War 858k overall
Me 711k overall
Prot War 231k overall

over 400k over the tank
City of Threads was
Ret Pal 594k Overall
583 Frost Mage 433k Overall
585 Me 431k Overall
Prot Paladin 237k Overall.

So almost 200k over the tank

Thats why I keep saying if people are doing tank levels of damage they are doing something wrong. My CD usage wasnt even good because I was holding for big packs which never came, especially in Threads.

BM attracts some of the worst players in the game because of how good a solo class it is. Are all BM hunters bad? No but there are a LOT of players that dont maintain frenzy stacks or beast cleave stacks and that will cause massive amounts of damage lost.

Most people wont even tab target barbed shot either

The biggest issues facing BM in dungeons right now is

Smaller pulls,
heroic trash not living very long,

Excellent points and thanks for sharing your stat results. Now for the people that aren’t willing to improve your self I will just use the phrase “you can lead the horse to water
” There is nothing you can do for them until they stop being stubborn. Just how it is I tend not to pay attention to them for long or just ignore them at a certain point. Nothing against them but its a waste of time on both sides.

Now lets talk for the people that want to improve.

I am convinced this is not common knowledge for a majority of people at this point and this should be said more or this knowledge spread out better.

This can easily be fixed letting people know about a WA, Nameplate addon or both. Which I don’t know if many know about it.

The common ground here in this thread is that everyone agrees that when it comes to Mythic Plus and AOE BM needs some helpful buffs. In raids the single target is fine and BM is one of the best recipients of PI. For those that PVP BM is in a very difficult spot and and needs pvp specific tuning to buff its damage across the board most likely.

With what I said above being said I think since there is probably 5 threads if not more about this Beast Mastery Subject. Everyone should focus on the Common ground and giving feedback in that regard the right way so Beast Mastery does not become super obnoxious broken but also is not underpowered or in a very difficult spot in other areas of the end game content.

I know this got long here but like I said we have like 5 threads on this one subject and its all seems to be outrage and bickering back and forth. Lets move on from that and give feedback and discuss the common ground now. This is actually for everyone not just one person. Lets be constructive here.

a lot of people just won’t read a guide or check the class discord and then complain about things they have no clue about it’s just how the forums go Im afraid

1 Like

Its pretty obvious he has either a crappy home experience or a crappy job experience and he comes here to blow off steam. while I empathize with his experiences that doesn’t mean we should feel the brunt of it

1 Like

And the funny thing is you’re wrong on both counts.

I’m not sorry that you can’t handle being told the truth.

Are you that rogue?

Snotz or something?

This is not true at all. Pally, Rogue, warrior, dh, monk, all are easier and less intuitive. Even the new survival is easier. Especially with mods.

The fact is bm is completely broke in its current state.

1 Like

I have played rogue in the past.

I have actually changed to sv because it is stupid simple and fast AOE.

lol yes it is.

BM ret and fury warrior are the three easiest specs in the game to play.

100% incorrect.

Rogues are one of the hardest classes in the game to play properly. Outlaw has one of the highest apms and sub is maximizing finishers and damage windows.

BM only has to manage barbed shot/frenzy stacks and beast cleave.

This is not a fact at all.

BM aoe is lower than it should be but it’s not broke. And it’s not unplayable. If you’re doing tank level damage it’s a you issue.

Go to the dummies and get me a 1.6m sustained AOE like I can on my sv. Get 1m for that matter.

It is broke.

1 Like

no I am not and that is obvious by just the last few days of you posting. I have been measuring up dudes like you on social media since probably you were in diapers

its like you dont understand we arent talking about what you are saying but how you are saying it. this is your constant rebuttal to all of us saying you are being an azz. its not what you say but how you go about it

2 Likes

Dummy damage is literally irrelevant.

On top of the fact I’m not disputing that BM
Aoe is tuned lower that it should be. I’m specifically stating that its damage is not tank level damage when played properly.

You not being able to do it doesn’t make it broke.

Tanks easily go over 1m. And have burst. They portrayal is not wrong. The Europe forums, here, everyone is saying it. The class writers have bm listed as noncompetitive in mythics. That is s, a, b,c,d,f teir, then beast under all that as non competitive.

2 Likes

You are.

Considering you would be in your 50s or higher I highly doubt that :joy:

Please remember the only one of us trying to make personal insults here is you.

I’m not sorry I don’t sugar coat things. I work blue collar. I’m not going to hold back telling you the facts because you can’t seem to handle it.

Just claiming I’m being something doesn’t make it true.

I havent insulted anyone
I haven’t tried to mentally analyze anyone.

People made claims that weren’t true and I told them they were wrong.

Citation?

I literally provided data disproving that.

[quote=“Sphinxyii-lightbringer, post:140, topic:1937093”]
The Europe forums, here, everyone is saying it
[/quote]h
What part of “I’m not saying bm aoe isn’t under tuned” are you not able to understand?

Again see above.

My comments have been based on the comments that BM is doing tank level damage and that’s incorrect.

Like seriously please read.

They are under tank level damage in real scenarios in similar gear. It has nothing to do with player skill. The class is completely broke. You are free to whatever opinion you like.

4 Likes