Inc Buffs for BM and Survival

There’s nothing to get. You don’t have to like what I say just like I don’t have to like what you say.

Doesn’t mean I’m being hostile or toxic.

People muting me because they can’t handle reality doesn’t bother me at all.

And what makes you think I’m bitter? I’m not the one crying about BM issues when most of it is learn to play issues and people getting spoiled while BM was overtuned.

survival not too shabby either

1 Like

Well, it’s live now and the changes for Survival are supremely meh.

I don’t know about meh.

At least in PvP you actually feel like a survival hunter, and the burst is nuts too

Actually you are fairly consistent in being a absolute know it all at all times. In all threads. It must be exhausting.

Could you learn to relax and stop taking this game so serious that you feel the urge to argue with anybody that may disagree with you or no? Medication perhaps is the answer…

5 Likes

That’s what happens when you have credibility.

Never claimed to know everything though.

I’m perfectly relaxed. I’m not sorry that people posting on a forum that’s designed for posting makes you mad.

Take your own advice

1 Like

If that was true then you would not be arguing with anybody and everybody every single day. I dont know what your deal is, but could you give it a break? There is no valid reason to act like this day after day…

I don’t argue with everyone.

I post the truth and don’t sugarcoat things. People don’t like being told their damage is bad because they aren’t playing well. It’s always the class or any other excuse.

Just like people tend to hide on alts because they are bad at the game.

I don’t have a deal.

Nope. I’m not going to sugarcoat things because you can’t handle it.

My suggestion is to deal with it.

1 Like

Actually no not true. You argue semantics and stuff thats actually subjective. But you are so full of yourself that you think its factual. Its not. You are just a overly opinionated blowhard.

Its like you cant help yourself. Always gotta get the last word. Always gotta be right. Like I said previously how exhausting.

Just let it go man. You dont have to be right always you know? Its just not worth it…

5 Likes

What have I argued that’s subjective?

I also have a bit more credibility.

Ironic coming from the guy that leveled a toon on classic just to insult people and be a hypocrite :man_shrugging:t3:

You do you though.

But I am right most of the time.

This is a video game forum bro lol. Are you overcompensating for something or what? The absolute ego lol.

Lets say for a second your right. About everything. Ok? Is that a valid reason to talk down to people and be a rude? No its not. You are wrong. Deal with it.

Im done so go ahead and get your last word in. I know how important that is to you lol…

3 Likes

Nope. No need too. Has zero to do with ego and everything to do with experience.

I haven’t talked down to anyone.

However

The irony here.

I mean you haven’t been able to back up any point you made. I asked for specifics and you ignored them

And then resorted to insults.

The irony is hilarious. Have a good night.

Ive played hunter for years BM mostly but all specs. BM is Trash right now im at 575 & healers are out dpsing me. my aoe damage is a joke. breaks my heart but going to have to play something else.

2 Likes

Doesn’t mean you’re playing it correctly.

If you’re getting out dpsed by healers that’s 100% a you issue.

So play marks or survival.

1 Like

I always thought BM was designed as the st spec. From what ive played it seems fine to me. Even in pvp it seems fine. You dont melt people in 3 seconds like some players think it should but as we all know, more tuning will come.

2 Likes

cred·i·bil·i·ty

/ˌkredəˈbilədē/

noun

1. the quality of being trusted and believed in.

Is there anyone here that either trusts in or believes in Snoz? Any significant amount of the population to validate his claim of credibility?

Now back to my ignore list like all the other alts.

5 Likes

I have the quality. Whether you trust and believe is irrelevant.

Someone playing at higher levels of the game has more credibility than someone than someone that green parses in heroic

Aww someone doesnt like being wrong.

PS this isnt my alt

That buff didn’t help BM it’s still below the tanks in Dungeons.

2 Likes

If you are below tanks in dungeons youre doing something wrong

Interesting enough the past couple of days the BM Hunters I came across in dungeons with me have been doing lower aoe dps than tanks. I been messing around with Survival in dungeons which has allowed me to observe it. So based on those observations the posters in here might not be over exaggerating too much. Either they don’t know how to play it right atm which means advice needs to be given or there is an issue. Each BM Hunter below the tanks in the many dungeons I did the past few days.