Inc Buffs for BM and Survival

MM is the top dog in PVP for hunters right now.

The theme is literally irrelevant. A class and its niche is based on its damage profile and how it does damage.

Then donā€™t make terrible arguments.

It has been for a while. This meant anything new.

Two actually.

The theme is how the specs are created my guy, the whole bit since legion is about class and spec fantasy, it does matter because the theme of the spec say X but the gameplay is Y, it is a problem for some

Just like right now Arms warrior is a bleed spec, when it conflict to the spec description.

Its not a terrible argument, its not even an argument but a commentary due to the spec thematic, i just though it was curious that MM became the AOE spec. Like i said, you need to be less pedantic and maybe touch some grass

1 Like

The theme has zero to do with how the spec does damage or what its damage profile is.

Youā€™re right. Itā€™s not an argument because you donā€™t even have a basic understanding of how BM and MM do damage

MM didnā€™t ā€œbecome the aoe specā€ itā€™s been the aoe spec for a very long time.

Personal insults because you donā€™t have a clue about spec basics has zero to do with me touching grass.

My dude, i was not talking about the damage or how the spec does damage or damage profile, i was merely talking about the thematic, and and made an commentary about it, since it was a very long time since i came back to play and i though it was curious how it changed.

I was not trying to correct neither dispute what you said, there is absolutely no reason for you to come with this kind of hostility, thatā€™s why i suggested you to touch some grass :woozy_face:

1 Like

Again the theme is irrelevant.

MM has been this way since mastery was introduced. I honestly suggest you go learn what trick shots is.

Iā€™m not being hostile at all. Iā€™m telling you that youā€™re wrong and donā€™t know what youā€™re talking about.

I donā€™t have to be hostile to say that.

This right here is you being hostile and pedant, like i said, i know what the abilities are and how it works, i only made a comment about thematic and how curious i found it, which you keep saying is irrelevant

And if you think is irrelevant, you donā€™t know about it or donā€™t care, making this entire exchange irrelevant, as you are arguing for the sake of argue against an argument that was never made

Like i said, touch grass, might help, but i know you will come again saying how im wrong and how you are right and more whining.

I havenā€™t been hostile at all rofl. Being honest and blunt doesnā€™t make me hostile. I havenā€™t even insulted you. You actually insulted me so that makes you a hypocrite.

You clearly donā€™t.

Because you made a comment saying your feelings based on theme which are irrelevant to how the specs do damage.

Yours made a statement and I told you that you were wrong.

Or did you forget about.

The fact you even said that above shows a complete lack of knowledge on how BM and MM do damage.

Iā€™m not the one whining rofl. The cope you keep telling yourself is real.

Lucky for me I literally touch grass everyday.

Iā€™m not sorry you canā€™t actually back up your terrible claims.

there is nothing to back up dude, i didnā€™t made an argument neither a claim on anything, i made an comment on the thematic, the fact that you are still arguing show how petty and pedantic you are LOL

1 Like

ā€œI didnā€™t make an argumentā€

Canā€™t even make this up rofl.

Did they patch the game or no? I donā€™t see the buffs reflected in the tooltips.

Websites are listing DPS tiers for mythic+. Survival is mid pack with a b rating and beast is listed UNDER f as non competitive. Again, proof the devs hate beast.

Tooltips probably havenā€™t been updated.

Again tuning isnā€™t over.

I have been back for two days and all I have seen is you be nasty in these hunter threads. Im honestly surprised that you are just not blocked from everyone on here. you need to grow up dude and learn to not be so aggressive and toxic with your responses

3 Likes

Just saying Open world question my ret pally, fury warrior HDH and even my mage have an easier time killing packsā€¦ While as a BM hunter my pets can keep aggro on one mob and needs healingā€¦ and in dungeons AoE damage is very very low switching to MM helps

1 Like

Just tested. The changes arenā€™t in game yet.

1 Like

Yeah, doesnā€™t seem like itā€™s been patched yet.

1 Like

My OS! self heal is always R, and my immunity button is always T.

I think youā€™re confusing not sugarcoating things with being nasty. Nothing I have said has been nasty or an attack on anyone.

Iā€™m not going to ignore reality over someoneā€™s feelings.

I mean if people canā€™t handle the truth thatā€™s on them.

I havenā€™t been aggressive or toxic. So no I wonā€™t ā€œgrow upā€ because people canā€™t handle hearing the truth.

Your response is the very definition of not getting it dude. but whatever. have at it haus. when everyone has you muted so you get no engagement you will know why. until then, have fun being bitter!

3 Likes