Inc Buffs for BM and Survival

I really dont understand the nerf that happened to begin with. Not once was anyone saying “fix BM their OP”. Can we not fix things that werent broken?

Aoe is still needed for keys. Its going to be hard for BM to get picked up for groups.

1 Like

How do you not understand that BM was doing 45% more damage than every other class?

We were insanely broken in prepatch.

Good thing there are two other specs doing very well in aoe situations

BM won’t be taken into Mythic plus groups unless you have friends that do not mind or choose to use your gold to get into those carry groups.

1 Like

If Aff can get into key groups in DF BM can too. It just won’t be ideal and you won’t close to as strong as MM and Survival

That’s also assuming BM doesn’t get some buffs.

I only said that because the friends I do keys with asked me the other night if it was ok if I didn’t play BM. I told them I wouldn’t but its something that doesn’t happen often cause everyone is pretty laid back. I do like the Hunter class as a whole but in mythic plus I did favor BM a little more but I have no issues with swapping. I just know how the LFG mentality is and posted a screenshot in the Hunter disc in the pvp section of someone disapproving of BM lol but it tends to also apply to the M+ LFG too.

I came back to PVE for m+ at the end of DF after being PVP only since SL. SL kind of ruined things for me pve wise lol. Didn’t like the dungeons or the raids.

I mean this expansion at least in season 4 Aff was the only spec to not get title.

I don’t think BM will be unplayable but it will definitely be the worse of the three.

I mean that’s going to happen no matter

Even in SL outside of the night fae ability BM didn’t have super strong aoe.

The only people that will struggle are those who refuse to play different specs and those people aren’t pushing mplus normally anyways.

You take that back! I loved CN.

I played Aff back then and the double dots on Sire was a blast.

That one I guess was alright but the Dungeons other raids and everything else pve wise was a big turn off for me.

Everyone understands that BM needed a nerf. The problem is that BM shouldn’t have been nerfed to do much less damage than every other class like it does now.

Did you even read what I quoted?

And

BMs damage is only lacking in aoe.

In ST it’s still strong. It’s also should never do more aoe than MM or survival.

BM shouldn’t be doing half the AoE damage that MM and survival is doing either. It should at least be more competitive, and capable of the dps that content such as Mythic + plus requires.

1 Like

why BM should not be as good as MM and survival?

Gett a hold of yourself lad… we all know they about to 360 no scope us and bring back two hander enhancement oneshot windfury madness…

I kind of enjoy the KC spam for pack leader. I still use all my other abilities with the exception that Mongoose Bite is something I rarely use. Most of that is because youre juggling 3 short cooldowns, and anytime I would hit mongoose bite, i have to hit one of those buttons instead.

I get that theyre trying to make other buttons more attractive than Kill Command for Pack Leader, but why? That already exist with Sentinel, no? Let me spam Kill Command. If i didnt want to, I’d pick the other hero tree.

The worst part about Pack Leader is that theres an entire node dedicated to Butchery. Am I ever using this in single target?

It’s also just incredibly boring. Multi-shot, 2 globals, multi-shot.

Honestly at this point are you even reading what I’m saying?

I’m not disputing that bm aoe needs addressed.

Not what I said.

I said BM aoe should not be better than MM or survival because aoe is those specs niche.

BM is more of a single target spec that has some aoe. MM and SV are aoe focused specs.

Weird, i would say MM is THE single target spec, both thematic and skills. And lately it feels to me bm was the aoe one with beast cleave.

Anyway, it still feels like MM is better in both, especially in pvp

Then you have zero basic understanding of how MM and BN does damage.

I suggest learning what trick shots is.

MM is better in pvp because it’s not reliant on pet damage and it’s more bursty.

Pve wise MM has always been an aoe focused spec in the last couple of expansions.

Its not about understanding about what damage does, i was talking about the thematic of the spec and how their main abilities work, people don’t picture a marksmen shooting multiple arrows, but one precise shot, exactly what aimed shot does

You don’t need to be pedantic to everyone else,

So it is better in ST in PVP, either way

One more week to hope for actual bm buffs.