Inc Buffs for BM and Survival

Ah yes, because life imitates… checks notes… anime, and everyone becomes like exactly who they study thus exponentially increasing the skill of all things.

From the no PvP achievements account.

7 Likes

The conquest system doesn’t allow you to play multiple specs because of caps. Can only get optimal gear for one spec for pvp.

Good thing both specs all stack the same thing :joy:

They do not. Plus survival needs a melee weapon and not a ranged. They have different haste break points for gcd I believe as well across all 3 specs. Surv also needs more haste than the other two to be playable. Even between bm and mm your optimal setup will probably be different due to haste.

2 Likes

They do.

Murlock io > some random on the forums.

You’re still stacking vers primarily with haste.

still not enough for it to come close to overtaking sentinel, and the playstyle still encourages spamming kc on cd regardless of focus
won’t ever be healthy for sv until vicious hunt is spent using a spender instead of just kc again

2 Likes

The way I see all this in game at the moment is beast is well behind. I do not think these buffs will be the answer. Basilisk collar is still the must have skill. Which means venom’s bite or Hunter’s prey has to also be taken. Those are a useless point. I will wait until the math gurus weigh in. But, I am really not liking the beast tree at all. I am not new here. So, I am sure that is Blizzard’s plan, nerf beasts.

BM is looking very strong single target.

That is good, but no aoe is trash.

1 Like

Good thing there’s two other specs with very good aoe.

Murlok io is not telling you anything yet. Once people are full conq geared then there will be minor differences to hit break points but they matter. Just because you don’t understand anything beyond “I stack two stats” doesn’t mean you’re right.

Even with murlok io in honor gear you can tell survival favors more haste

1 Like

The fact that youre trying to use haste breakpoints to defend why you cant multi spec is hilarious.

I see why you hide on a level 10 rofl

There are no other specs. The rest are abominations.

MM and Survival say hi

BM still going to be the worst for what I do so MM for PVP and Surv for delves and m+. I am fine with this though since I like playing all three but hopefully BM gets buffs soon so I can play that eventually as well.

Bm will be decent in 2s with a healer It has strong ST damage

Its not not by a long shot. EDIT: just because it has strong single target in raids does not means it does in pvp which is what myself and others have tested on the final days of beta in full season 1 gear. Refer to PVP section on Hunter discord for more info. MM is the right tool for the job there or surv.

I think a super easy fix to this is to make Multi-Shot damage stronger (it currently does 12% of your attack power), while giving it a cooldown (for BM only).

Casting it would actually be fun, and it would improve the aoe damage without making the pet too powerful. The cooldown would also prevent it from being spammed, so you’d still need to focus on pet positioning, etc, for beast cleave in between multi-shots. It would also make the Explosive Venom talent a more interesting choice.

What type of cd?

Because you don’t even spam it now

The buffs to PL for BM are a joke.

1 Like