In-Game Toxicity Against 12-Month Sub Players

Wow you must be the most popular person in WoW, have yet to hear anyone talk about the murloc mount, none of my friends that have the mount and use it have received any whispers about any of their 6 month sub mounts.

What’s the point of any discussion then? We all have different opinions. It’s like this big mystery that isn’t that mysterious :woozy_face:

I love my bear store mount. Cutest mount in game, to me. And his animation, adorable! The new ones for the cheap, year long package, ugly.

Do you and don’t sweat lame ppls opinions.

I saw someone on my server/shard on the Grrloc mount and immediately inquired more. They told me it just released and I could read about it on the website or the shop. I told them it’s a cool mount and thanked them for the info. I then read the details about what benefits you attain from doing this deal. I would love to afford this package and might be able to if stow away a little money each check by the time it goes away, but I certainly don’t begrudge those who have the opportunity to buy it now. I don’t think anyone here would agree that’s it is perfectly ok to tell people how to spend their money and hassle them if they don’t agree with you. I’m don’t concern myself with other peoples affairs as they are their own people who can think for themselves.

2 Likes

There are some major problems with wow’s direction, and players that promote it by encouraging Blizzard in such a way is frowned upon. Imagine a union protest of a company, and you cross the protest line to pay them for some new promotion that is meant to counter act lost profits due to the union protest. The union members might spit on your car, etc.

Same dynamic to a certain degree. Whether it’s deserved or not depends on the crux issue. And Blizzard really is in an awful direction that does NOT need further encouragement.

If you’re AFK’ing on the mount to get the ‘That is a cool mount whispers’, then you’re on that mount to get all of the feedback… Enjoy

Wow you guys really danced to this tune huh. Muuuute

They’ll flame each other because they’re both nerds… It is so very strange to me… Also those people who don’t call themselves nerds, but play this game…

any /e spits on %t ?

thats the good stuff

1 Like

Lack of consequences and hands off moderation by Blizzard.

1 Like

No, just on the ground. At least that much went right.

It’s funny seeing people who have played since probably day one have any say on someone buying one year of wow.
Not anyone that I’ve seen comment on this forum but just other ones I’ve seen

I must be lucky as I don’t think I’ve ever had anyone whisper me about a mount and I’ve had several store mounts I’ve often used.

its because of poor decision making from gms and the company.

THey allow guilds to be stolen

provide evidence or it didn’t happen.

I honestly feel sorry for these people. When you take something like this that seriously, you must have a pretty sad and empty life.

1 Like

Well, well, well, how the turn tables.

1 Like

Only people at GD can fall for this story

And it seems some did

1 Like

There are three reasons why people don’t like store mounts in WoW.

1. Lack of new content in SL. SL had the smallest amount of content since WoD. The content we got was of low quality and low effort. Also back to back dumpster fire quality expansions didn’t help too.

2. The sub fee. People don’t like a cash shop in a sub game.

3. CA suing Blizz for bad behavior.

2 Likes

I’m gonna laugh if I ever see anyone say that. I mean if you’re expecting to play the game for another year, why not get a small sale and a mount with it?

Jokes on us monthly subscribers because we pay more to Blizzard in a year than 6-month subbers and the 12 month subbers in these cases.

1 Like

3 Likes