In-Game Toxicity Against 12-Month Sub Players

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Well, at least they know what they’re getting in to.

Things that didnt happen for 500 Alex.

Oh, I do.

I also enjoy my Spectral Tiger.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/185142588922?hash=item2b1b5bb5fa:g:hDUAAOSw0Pthgi5N&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoBpNHilw0lLbSt4I7r81CUTtchtYd0MNaGk5%2B8AszLjwOKdcgVeZle9%2Fj73qTS8Q85S55UKtdF%2FwBhjQxqXV%2Fz5kiC33uz2tEcLS63GAQatuIuAq64j5BwB8CQKiF%2BnYvcroaMVEye3XQXQx4rh1oQ9u1f2Ypgo5%2FkfUlTx7%2B72tR%2FPKtDcy4Q9DaLh3vxwNDLUfXda1S2lbusA6pzjtvBQ%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR4LZvraIYQ

And my 5,000,000 gold Brutosaur Mount.

And my Big Blizzard Bear

I could also enjoy any of the store mounts, BlizzCon mounts, or special promotion mounts - because I have them all.

I could get in the Refer-a-Friend airplane or ride Tyrael’s Charger around to show off the last time I committed to a year of WoW.

I have a lot of options to choose from, and I believe just about all of them would make you angry.

Life is good.

Stay angry, my friend.

4 Likes

Shadowlands had such little content and adding mounts to the game instead of the shop (even if they’re ‘free’) would’ve helped.

Is it right to take this frustration out on other players? No, obviously not.

In my opinion buying things from the shop is bad for the game, but at this point its unfortunately been accepted by the community.

but you cant ride your mount with an unscraced code uncracked code

and yes i’m jealous lol

1 Like

The new mounts are cool. People envy and can’t afford it so they envy in mean ways

1 Like

True. I scratched my kitty’s cute lil code within seconds of finding her in a TCG pack.

It has been a long time, and we’ve been through a lot together.

But our journeys have only just begun.

2 Likes

I mean the issue is people are always like this in some regard even if it’s a troll it has a damn good meaning behind it. For example if you wanted to save money in the long haul and people attack you for it it’s on them and the funny part is they can easily just pay $25 for the same mount later or just get it free with their sub people just hate feeling less important than other’s around them due to their bruised egos

This this right here people

Sadly it’s actually better for the game as then they can keep the servers up and still keep it a sub based game instead of what happened with Diablo Immortal for example

Whose parents are that broke?

Fun fact: I’ve gotten more jealousy over the Swift Zulian Tiger than from the Swift Spectral Tiger. So…

Mine actually as we sadly only have 1 income and 2 hoas to deal with

It’s called “parenting”

2 Likes

I refuse to believe that anyone who can read this is a minor.

LOL.

Well, you do you.

1 Like

And technically the game is only rated T so a 13 year old can play the game and sometimes stores don’t care who they sell to as long as they get a sale so your point is 100% valid

Sadly its not. With the $$ from Classic plus subs they’d have if retail was good. We def don’t need store mounts. See osrs, new content and less players but just a sub fee.

1 Like

Hey, kids! Welcome to an MMO that’s older than you.

I’m sure you’re actually reading this and are not merely a figment of our imaginations based solely upon WoW’s ESRB rating.

1 Like