In a few days MM hunter will global everyone down to 0%

well thats a good one

1 Like

You can dispel explosive shot and at best they can stack 2 but they go off at seperate times the damage doesn’t stack. Atleast 2 on 1 target anyways.

Havent faced a frost dk huh?

1 Like

8 aim shots, True shot + On use badge. Target 100% HP
Full mastery gear 424 if thats not obvious
Just now

Fix bug pls

For those curious my tooltip alone shows 86k damage with that much mastery and weapon proc + on use badge.

Basically hitting for half tooltip damage or less and careful aim is not working

1 Like

I thought there was something weird going on when I tried mm cause I was bored. Felt like the aimed shots were doing absolutely nothing.

careful aim bug report

Both aimshot itself and careful aim are bugged

Aimshot is doing half its tooltip damage on average or less
Careful aim is not applying

Small indie company :unamused::unamused:

Its been going on 4 weeks. Jelly even tweeted @devs prior to AWC so he could play MM and it still wasn’t fixed.

Not that should given priority. But you would think one of the best mm hunters saying yo my craps broken pls fix would gain a bit more noticeable attention to it from blizzard end.

Given everything I been catching bits off with forced RTO and ppl quitting maybe they really dont have the staff to fix stuff rn

1 Like

Only time i get 150k aimed shots is on undergeared or pve geared targets in bgs. 100k sure. Also my largest crits are killshots with everything proced and only on soft targets. Aka clothies with no defenses up.

Id say its the opposite. with all the snares and traps, you can kite ret pretty damn well. And the damage is s tier now

So you own half the classes out there off the bat, while being extremely competitive with the others. Very sad…

Those boosted rets and demo locks WILL become mm hunters lol.

1 Like

:100: :100: :100:
truer word have never been spoken

Healer dispel has CD and very few can self-dispel, I can tell you that healers don’t often dispel it. You can stack 3 within the same GCD with how fast rapid fire goes it’s all basically the same time for a GCD. It all just lines up too well and health just gets absolutely chunked - and you can’t kick any of it.

He doesn’t realize if MM becomes fotm, all casters are doomed. Imagine double or triple mm agaisnt a lock. :joy:

Marks won’t be noticeably better next season until tier becomes available. Its season 2 tier is going to be super problematic though.

Did it get nerfed like most of the tier sets

Not that I’m aware. Was there a mass nerf on the ptr recently?

Yes there was

Can you link?