Imagine removing a 16 year old emote

wait, did someone ask if you asked? asking for a friend that also didn’t ask if anyone asked.

1 Like

I was hoping Blizzard and Activision wouldn’t make classic WoW a pozz’d game. Guess I was wrong and will not be resubbing.

Imagine a game with the name WARCRAFT in it removes the /spit emote because someone would be offended. A game about WAR and people get offended over spitting. Is it just me or is it more offensive to be KILLED by another player than someone use the /spit emote??? Heck, I would be more offended by someone stealing my mobs than using /spit.

Looks like video games are not even safe from the “woke” mobs in this clown world.

6 Likes

Everyone who uses the /Spit weakaura to auto spit on people that have the mount, can just use another emote for the same purpose.
Can just do a /LOL emote instead, you gonna remove the lol emote too?

As an enlightened rogue, that never pickpockets more than $940, I feel for the plight of Night Elf women.

They should be able to choose their own dance style, while atop the mailbox, collecting gold. That is true Female Night Elf Empowerment!

Cover up the NPCs with more appropriate clothing, but give the players the same unisex options. Where are my leather, floor length muumuu gear options?

I realize that some crusty, uneducated, backwards dwarves might not understand these new, enlightened viewpoints; but any of you Night Elf ladies, that would care to further discuss your plights of victimization, should just swing by my cubicle. I’ve got an assortment of ales and stouts that will relax us; freeing us from these staid, old school inhibitions that try to limit our generational revolution.

#CCPWAPYOLO!

2 Likes

You are the hero Azeroth truly needs… that hashtag LMAO

i would personally leave it as it always has been, But if they added this only to the Profanity Filter then i think the player base would be less resistant to this change.
a win for both sides

And I’m a paying customer as well, so shouldn’t I have right to /spit on you? Or is only your right to not get /spit on valid? Your entire thesis is flawed.

P.S. - Level 60 ain’t high enough to raid in TBC. That’s why you aren’t getting invited.

Just make a spew or vomit emote.

That’ll fix em.

working to make prevent anyone from feeling uncomfortable in any way, as long as anyone ISN’T a female blizzard employee.

1 Like

My boyhaha

Anyone who hasn’t cancelled their sub after all of this is only proving how addicted they are to a 15 year old version of a game. Sad part is its not like this is anything special or gamebreaking, we’ve all played this before except some of us can’t seem to adapt the idea of paying blizzard a sub at this point supports everything they have done to women and much more. Stop giving them money and stop making excuses for them. Cancel your sub and move on , its time.

Imagine caring about a 16 year old emote. Just how often are you doing that? If you weren’t told, how long until you would have noticed?

1 Like

Another stupid meaningless change. Ridiculous.

You’d know if you had play classic for more than 10 hours in your life, retail player.

How would I know how many times a day you’re spitting on players? Are you on incendius?

Yes I would and yes I have. I’ve also done a LOT of other stuff to people IRL because they forgot they were not on facebook and were actually face to face with me.

What is your point?

Some people like it.

Why you gotta kink shame?

1 Like

Some people pay good money for that in Thailand

1 Like

I am actually amazed how much outrage this change has created. I could care less either way.

I imagined and it happened.
Hip hip hooray!