Imagine removing a 16 year old emote

Not might. It definitely is a thing.

Given the most-visited websites on the internet right now, anyone who tells you, “I never heard of X” is probably lying to you.

Would you walk up to someone and murder them in real life? Behind the keyboard it’s okay though?

You realize how dumb that sounds?

2 Likes

we did it we solved sexism

4 Likes

Why would you walk up to them?

1 Like

And I lose zero sleep over this

You’re right, I’d shapeshift into a spectral wolf to run 40% faster as I approach to kill them before spitting on them.

1 Like

Incidentally, I’m losing zero sleep over all this drama going down in California.

Cool, i dunno why that was a direct reply to me. Im still waiting till the end of everything to make judgements on that.

Because I noticed you said words and so I quoted those words and made a reply.

1 Like

/target Blizzard Dev
/spit

7 Likes

I foresee an emote pack to be released soon, for a nominal fee.

1 Like

Didn’t ask.

Don’t care. :smiley:

well buddy, your politics lead to stuff like this, so all I can say is, good luck seeing your entire world ruined around you as you helplessly complain to something you supported.

We told you that groups were co-opting others to remove freedoms and destroy western culture. This is only the beginning. It starts very small and infects all parts of life; did you thing video games would be any different?

4 Likes

Feminism as a concept is an inherently good thing. Its been absolutely bastardized today and used as a weapon, but the goal of women and men having equal opportunity is something to strive for.

Critical race theory though, is dangerous Marxist propaganda. Its so unbelievably flawed at its very core and has the primary goal of separating, dividing and pitting one and other against each other.

Its downright absurd and one of the most regressive concepts imaginable.

It:

a) Assumes humans are binary in nature, were we are a set of labels that determine our authority and responsibility to our society.

b) Aims to continue to divide. Race doesn’t really exist. We are all human beings who’s physical differences come from primarily geographic evolution. Those who have evolved in climates with a lot of exposure to the sun will have darker skin, for example, because it allowed them to survive.

c) Is deterministic and systematic. We’re humans. We’re not an ant colony. We have the ability to think freely and make our own choices. A spoiled rich child living in Beverly Hills may feel oppressed and victimized, while somebody who’s grown up with almost nothing may feel they’ve been gifted a wonderful live. Our brains give us the ability to have our own perspectives.

d) It’s an unbelievably “racist” idea in its own right and aims to dwell in outdated ideas. Look, human history has slavery. It has persecution. Its awful. Those who became slaves, usually had slaves of their own. Most successful society’s were born from escaping some from of tyranny. We’re inherently tribal and really, are just a bunch of animals who’s brain power has developed so extraordinarily that we have the ability to view the world with an empathetic lens.

The simplest way to put it is that if you think critically (ironic isn’t it), have genuine compassion for your fellow human beings and don’t see things such as sex or skin color as deterministic of outcome, critical race theory should make your stomach churn.

4 Likes

Make sure to change your store mount weakauras to /lick to better emulate the blizzard experience.

2 Likes

Just change your weakaura /emote spits on %t
Everyone is hoarde anyways so you can customize it too,
Or just use /cough lmao

1 Like

the best part about threads like these are the cringelord snowflakes commenting with their “zinger comebacks” lmao

2 Likes

Didn’t ask.

This feels like COVID related misinformation.

Hey, don’t demean my feels.

Anyway, I’ve emailed the White House, who should be calling Facebook, who can then contact Jeffrey Epstein’s estate attorney, who will then reach out to Bobby Kotick.

So, yeah, the wheels are in motion.

4 Likes