Imagine removing a 16 year old emote

Funny thing is, I remember posts from years back saying that this particular emote should be removed because of how disrespectful it was.

But it’s the same Blizzard, right?

1 Like

If you believe in CRT you’re an actual racist

And an idiot

2 Likes

I was spit on IRL, and it did initiate IRL PVP. So it seems pretty appropriate for a game.

“/e spit on you.” Blizzard is full blown mentally impaired now.

Go woke go broke

They got the second part in the works already might as well go woke.

2 Likes

Stop being a so soft it’s a game bro get over it.

2 Likes

This is the same company that filters “gg ez” in a shooter because precious casuals had their wittle feelings hurt.

I miss the old internet when people had thick skins and you actually needed an iq higher than room temp to use a computer.

3 Likes

Stop projecting nonsense onto me. I /spit on annoying people all the time. Doesn’t mean I haven’t seen the crying since vanilla was retail.

1 Like

Removes /spit but can still say the n word, great job blizz

1 Like

yet you still came out as the biggest loser

1 Like

Apparently it’s only okay to spit on people if you’re a male Blizzard employee spitting on a female employee.

1 Like

Spit in my mouth

1 Like

so… you can kill people, but spitting on them is a step too far

I don’t think you have a clue what you are talking about. Please sit in the corner and think about your words. Maybe even, just be quiet. Thanks for trying.

/spit

whats sad?? the fact they removed it now?? or the fact that the playerbase now has caused it to be removed?? i played back in vanilla, quit around cataclysm! there is no doubt that this community and society in general is far more toxic than it was then! game is full of sad, toxic, losers!

Sadly those days are over. Now the “everyone gets a trophy” generation is here and they cry for a safe space everywhere they go, even in video games.

4 Likes

Maybe its gotten to the point finally where people are waking up to all this equity garbage. The pendulum swing back towards sanity is gonna be brutal here in the next few years.

Here’s to hoping we are finally on the tail end of random fragility.

4 Likes

Ironically the hermes addon still works and you can say whatever you want cross faction anyway.

Press 1 to doubt. (I pretend im on your side to try to make my point hold more credibility in your eyes)

1 Like

Bring bullying back. It may be the only way to save our society at this point.

Not a big fan of all this “let’s see how soft we can all get before society falls apart” impotent bullpoop.

1 Like