Imagine removing a 16 year old emote

Imagine removing a decades old tradition of requiring women to wear skirts and heels to work! This is outrageous!

/sarcasm

Just because it’s a norm does NOT mean it’s a good norm.

1 Like

Only 16 years too late.

“I’m a nice guy but I should be able to poop on strangers.”

4 Likes

As the trend seems to be later (younger) generations are more respectful of others’ sensitivities and values are progressively refined, I think “full boomer” is less likely than “full zoomer”.

This is getting ridiculous, SJW are taking over slowly, get ready for a huge mess just because people are too sensitive and selfish.

11 Likes

I think it’s more because of the weak aura. It was very spammy. I know on herod there’s some loser who has one for like 3 different guilds. If he’s on in Org at the wrong time it’s all you can see.

Would you spit on someone in real life? Behind the keyboard it’s okay though?

Treat people like you’d want to be treated face to face, whether online or anywhere else.

3 Likes

If it’s really that important to you all you have to do is make a macro:

/e Spits on %T

Like, right after you kill them?

Are you serious with this BS?

6 Likes

I never used /spit in a serious way, there’s context in everything.

And you could say the same things with other emotes and other things in game but this is a video game afterall, it’s all fiction.

BTW they should remove /sit because tea-bagging is toxic /s

1 Like

The opposite faction won’t be able to see it… it’s okay though I can still spam x on their dead body and sit on their face over and over again as is tradition

1 Like

Lol of all the things to get upset over. Why don’t you go back to crying about HvH battlegrounds.

1 Like

This really falls apart in pvp scenarios.

PvP is part of the game. Being a punk is all you.

So yes, I am serious with it. Treat others like you want to be treated.

2 Likes

Who cares?

Lol :roll_eyes: #nochanges went to hell when they introduced a toy to make life much easier for players. I really doubt the slope is getting anymore slippery :joy:

1 Like

I am not sure that I would put this change on the developers. Long gone are the days when software developers had the freedom to put any change they wanted into the product.

In my experience, you cannot even start work on an important fix before it gets approved by management much less all the other steps required to actually get code into a build.

You should be pulling in already approved changes/fixes into the sprint before even thinking about going rogue.

1 Like

I don’t get how people miss the point, regardless of your belief in CRT or Feminism by implying you do believe in that and think the removal of /spit emote pretty much safeguards you from people who’d dismiss your opinion as “A right-winger who’s complainin bout cancel culture” to show how dumb this change is.

People need to think outside the box.

1 Like

absolute loser

1 Like

I think you should find a way to re-write that…having trouble catching your meaning.

Imagine being butt hurt becauses you can’t use a toxic emote in a video game anymore.

3 Likes