Imagine No DMG Meters

People should stop worrying about their meters in general and enjoy the game. It’s like calorie counting. Makes life suck.

Not with enough Echoing Voids.

True I guess I’m talking about content that can’t be sailed through or cheesed through.

Draenei f lf demon boi to yeet me through some contentz

But it’s how I stay trim. I MUST BE PERFECT.

1 Like

After the recent nerf, you couldn’t get enough echoing voids to actually matter :slight_smile:

Seek therapy to find happiness not meters.

You’ve obviously never watched a bad DPS team take 20 hours to kill a boss while you’re at 5% mana after putting out more heals than green jesus

Yea, I’m the one who designed the game to have dps requirements to clear contents.

You’re the type of player that makes them a requirement.

There are patchwork style fights that have no strategy but to beat the dps check. It’s either you are doing enough, or not. Don’t complicate this.

:thinking:I wonder if there’s ever been a successful all-DH raid? 25 Havocs and Vengs running a full normal or higher in any level-appropriate raid tier.

Doesn’t seem impossible, I guess.

They’d never stay together, you’d have 24 people raging they aren’t at the top of the meters

3 Likes

Imagine all the people…

1 Like

I enjoy the game more when I can see my numbers.

1 Like

Difficult to enjoy the game if people that have no intention of improving hold me back.

2 Likes

This. Actionable metrics are always a good thing.

You think you do, but you don’t.

40 priests killed Onyxia. It’s obvious which role is the most important.

1 Like

You don’t speak for me so sit back.

If the group in whole is that bad I most likely leave myself . If there are a couple people having problems I say push through

Go watch J Allen’s video.

What if those couple of people are holding back the entire raid team from progressing?